Sky Sports News Poll

Pointless. Tims, man u and Everton fans will be all over it hence the percentages. Leave them to it. I'm sure Gerrard or any rangers fan couldn't give a blind feck what the result of the poll is. Bring it on, let's go.

Whatever happens I think this time we need patience, the new manager needs to be given time to build the team that he wants to build, we might not win the league next year but I’ve a feeling that mob will at least know they are in a contest

Fucking crash barriers are just getting out of bed for their weekend Buckie and Methadone fix.

They've been glued to their favourite TV topic all afternoon, us :D

Must be multiple haters from England too with those numbers so soon, as you'll need a Twitter account to vote and not just log on with multiple private-tabs.

Anyway, that's me voted yes. Let's hope he gets the players in he needs !

What the polls say about the Donald?

Live in fear ya mentally challenged b@stards.

Really? As if this has any relevance whatsoever.

Wouldn't have expected any other result. As it says, no one likes us...

Not worth it. Bears are too busy at work, earning enough to pay tax and buy next season’s strip and ST’s. The terriers are sitting at home, obsessing about us in their taxpayer funded council houses, wearing last season’s scum gear and pleading period poverty. That goes for the women too

This is before a single signing or even target has been announced. I'm pretty sure that back in the summer of 1986 we were expected to challenge but no more the following season, with some forecasting Souness would struggle - and we know how that worked out. Happy days are coming back guys :D

The most telling thing about this poll is that is shows that every Rangers hater in the country is obviously still tuned in to SSN.

Fûcking great to know:D

They’ll go to bed tonight and dream about us.

Back