Sky Sports - Rangers agree fee for Colak

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was one of them. Went bananas.

I was in the Copland that day and was too busy celebrating the goal to see what Fraser had done although the booing from the Bears in the Govan indicated that they weren't happy about something. The Copland reacted to the booing with a rendition of, "Tims in the Govan, They're only Tims in the Govan". :))

The negativity aspect of your post I 100% concur with. It is an absolute bind and excruciating at times. However, I'm a 'happy clapper' poster and only like to consider the positives. As unpalatable as it is, they are as entitled to post on here as you or I are.

It is an open football forum and we have some excellent contributors within it who openly and unashamedly support other teams, Academical being a prime example, Jambo Reid another, and offer a neutral and honest assessment on whatever subjects interest them. It's refreshing to read their posts most of the time. Naturally, given the easy accessibility to the site, trolls will inevitably follow follow too.

However, as I said above, I only like to view the positives. Their constant, inane drivel inspires a response which drives site traffic and interaction, which increases ad viewer numbers which, in turn, earns Mark more money. This subsequently helps Mark to pay Rangers the 25k per year to be Rangers media partners. This allows me to receive emails giving me access to full press conferences and interviews etc we wouldn't otherwise have access to.

Long live Dt17, Delboy et al, no matter whom their true allegiance is to. They may be bears, they may not, it doesn't matter either way. They are financially contributing directly to Rangers and are doing their bit in benefitting us all with the service they provide. We welcome the debate. :)
There is definitely one Celtic Fan I know of on here who has racked up significant posts and very sneakily will look to drive any positive post slowly in a negative direction. He even uses the same poster name as he had on his beast forum that I used to lurk on. I have to admire the fact he has maintained his cloak of invisibility for so long, but when you know, you can see it immediately. I won't name him as I get banned on here for supporting players and then have a real hassle getting back on, yet the filth get poster status with gay abandon.

There is definitely one Celtic Fan I know of on here who has racked up significant posts and very sneakily will look to drive any positive post slowly in a negative direction. He even uses the same poster name as he had on his beast forum that I used to lurk on. I have to admire the fact he has maintained his cloak of invisibility for so long, but when you know, you can see it immediately. I won't name him as I get banned on here for supporting players and then have a real hassle getting back on, yet the filth get poster status with gay abandon.

What a sad existence, whoever it is you are talking about has, mate.

How do we know that this isn't a double bluff on your part? :))

Get him reported.

I am amazed that anyone has time to spend on another side's forum for any real length of time.
Surely you must have to be on the dole to achieve this?

To compound matters, Fraser missed a penalty against that mob at Parkhead on the following Saturday.
Forgot that. Just looked up the St Mirren game and Derek Ferguson was still there 2 years later and Super didn't play. Souness tried Cammy as the ball winning and attacking midfielder like himself but wasn't to be and he bought guys like John McGregor, Neale Cooper and Ian Feguson.

Get him reported.
Don't need to name anybody on the open forum mate, just report to Admin with whatever supporting evidence you have.

He will probably see your post and know he's been rumbled right enough.

Out him mate .

its you ;)

According to the Record today, PAOK legend Michalis Iordanidis
thinks that Colak can't handle the heat of Greek football, comparison to Sweden, ffs, What does that mean for us. Scottish football is traditionally a hard place to transition too.
What do you think yourself?
Me, I’ll trust GvB and his team before some qunt that another qunt from the newspaper for qunts thinks.

The old double bluff eh? You're not fooling anyone.

Yet they wax lyrical about a player from Argentina they had never heard of until a week ago. Look for every SA football expert who has a positive on him to give comment.

Argentinian Ashley Cole.
Say what you like about the Daily record, but they know their audience.

Bumming up celtics signings plays to their supports inferiority complex, while slagging our guys off has us rattling the keyboards long into the night.

Did folk miss this bit from your post:

"He even uses the same poster name as he had on his beast forum"

I don't see 'Maida Vale Bear' being kindly received as a username on a Dhims forum LOL.:)
I was The Bridge for years and then Bermondsey Wall West Bear before getting posh and moving to Maida Vale.

Now Abel Ferreira is saying the same thing. That Greek football was too hard for him. Again in the Record.

On the upside Robert Prytz (in the Sun) speaks better of him as he fitted in well in the Swedish league. Believe Robert is a season ticket holder at Malmo.

Hopefully our background team know something better than the PAOK people.

The moral of this tale is that you need to stop reading the Record.

I was The Bridge for years and then Bermondsey Wall West Bear before getting posh and moving to Maida Vale.
Ha.:) I remember username The Bridge but not the other one. The Bridge must have said something 'controversial' at one point - or maybe you were just one of the more sane ones in amongst the plethora of nutjobs on here.:)

Ha.:) I remember username The Bridge but not the other one. The Bridge must have said something 'controversial' at one point - or maybe you were just one of the more sane ones in amongst the plethora of nutjobs on here.:)
I changed it to Bermondsey Wall West Bear so that the boys at The Stanley in London would know me. Then copped a ban for defending a player (still a baffling event as I was taking plenty of stick but giving none out). Took quite sometime to get back on.

There is definitely one Celtic Fan I know of on here who has racked up significant posts and very sneakily will look to drive any positive post slowly in a negative direction. He even uses the same poster name as he had on his beast forum that I used to lurk on.
Is it TimzRFudz?

Looks good in that lovely shade of blue. Welcome, now fire us to glory on all stages!

060722_Antonio_Colak_Signs_06.jpg

I changed it to Bermondsey Wall West Bear so that the boys at The Stanley in London would know me. Then copped a ban for defending a player (still a baffling event as I was taking plenty of stick but giving none out). Took quite sometime to get back on.
Who was the player?
Just to see if I’d have agreed with you.
Then again, I’m a happy clapper who doesn’t like our players being criticised!
Unless you were slating Ian Black, MoH or a number of Ally’s signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back