Sky Sports report Scottish Championship club have rejected the resolution from the SPFL.

Have they managed to organise this all on line .If they have we should get a digital forensic investigator on to it. If they haven't and have had secret meetings are they not breaking lock down laws?

What happens next if this doesn't go through ? won't they just find some other way to give them the title ?

I haven't been following this as closely as I normally would.
My guess is they take the full time, which is 28 days, to discuss league reconstruction, which would in effect only inconvenience one team.......us, and effectively buy off the dissenters

My guess is they take the full time, which is 28 days, to discuss league reconstruction, which would in effect only inconvenience one team.......us, and effectively buy off the dissenters
So there could still be another way to make them champions ? unbelievable ! I dont even care anymore had enough of Scottish football it drives me crazy

Reconstruction will just lead to more battles as the diddy clubs won’t give up their pay days from us & them and the T.V deal needs 4 Rangers vs tims games.

This was always the way I remembered things growing up.
Until I was in my 20s and now 40.
Business, politics, media et al.

When this level of fuckwittery showed people up, they stood up, took the blame and fell on their swords.
Many times when they were thrown under the bus they'd still go down the honourable route and take this option, even when they did everything in their power but it still wasn't enough.

Now?
They'll all dig their heals, feet, finger nails and toe nails in, blame everyone else and try ride it out.

BBC News:

Sally Magnusson saying, "It's still in the balance."

Gollum - "It would carry in the Premiership and League's 1 and 2." ( Disny work that way ya prick! )

"The club that haven't voted in the Championship (ICT) erring on the side of going against the SPFL."

I smell shite!

Caley currently being told to vote "For".................. OR ELSE!!!

Last edited:
When this goes Celtics way (which it will dur to the corruption) our board and legal team have the biggest open goal to go to town on this.

Genuine 2 yards out , middle of the goal keeper no where open goal. Genuinely cannot miss

If ICT stand firm then I think the SPFL are FUKT!
Unfortunately they are not. They will have 28 days to discuss league reconstruction.....hence giving them time to buy off enough votes for it to pass.
I’ve resigned myself to the fact that Celtic are being handed this league 1 way or the other, but if we fight it as much as is reasonably possible then it creates a bigger stink and bigger asterisk to their tainted title.

There is a Championship club who assured us they'd voted against (not ICT) but didn't.

Were clearly got at and are still deliberating.

Bast**is.

Unfortunately they are not. They will have 28 days to discuss league reconstruction.....hence giving them time to buy off enough votes for it to pass.
I’ve resigned myself to the fact that Celtic are being handed this league 1 way or the other, but if we fight it as much as is reasonably possible then it creates a bigger stink and bigger asterisk to their tainted title.

We shall see.

If ICT stand firm then the fall out from this will see heads roll. Rangers will also have time to make sure the next time we offer up an alternative it is perfectly legal.

There's a very good reason why the SPFL want this done and dusted tonight!

There is a Championship club who assured us they'd voted against (not ICT) but didn't.

Were clearly got at and are still deliberating.

Bast**is.

This is so corrupt. They DID vote against , but the vote has somehow been “ lost “ , and now they are reconsidering . Fck me gently .

Back