Sky sports willing it to be a hand ball

The ref gave a foul. Looking at that I think it was for the boy shoving Goldson to make him fall.

Sky not letting that get in the way of a chance to claim bias in Rangers favour.

Good on Boyd for calling out Barbour with her snidey “another controversial decision” comment.

That's the narrative now. That Aberdeen were robbed of a penalty.

Not that Sterling was wrongly sent off or that Duk should've been given a second yellow.
Yes Don Robertson is brave by backing his own decision and Rangers didn’t get a penalty awarded against them.

Trying to manufacture a controversy. Would t worry about it the only transition it will get will be with the tramps tin foil hat brigade, and they would have produced the stills organically themselves anyway

Glad I dont pay for it anymore. Every Rangers game they look for some kind of contentious decision to create the “Rangerz get everyhin“ narritive. Can’t stand that boot Barbour (even though I’d pump her lol) When the tims get away with something they spend 5 mins on it and swiftly move on. Watched some of that transfer window last week one day and it was absolutely embarrasing. Some wee 19yr old asian lassie youtuber or something on as a pundit/guest. Hope they go bust one day and take the premiership with them.

Turned it off after the (non) penalty discussion. Ridiculous that it is even a talking point.

Did they even mention Duk's non second booking for grabbing Dujon? He gets sent off then this isn't up for discussion and Sterling is still on the park.

If VAR was used correctly;

- Aberdeen would have been down to 10 men.
- Sterling would not have been sent off.
- We’d have likely grabbed another goal, leaving us level on points and GD.

Add that to the lovely wee favour Celtic got at the weekend when Nawrocki should have been sent off.

And the countless other instances we see week in week out which favour the other lot and hinder ourselves.

All week this is going to be all that’s talked about.

Won’t hear a peep about the fact Duk should have walked. Or that Sterling should have been a yellow.
That’s up to us to get the narrative set then!

Hard to do when they swarm the media

Back