Skybet's offer for the Manc Derby later today,

Sky, PP and Hills all running freebies on the Manchester Derby.

Good odds on Man Utd Double Chance as part of any bet builder so worth taking up.

City obvs favourites but they can be flaky at times and the pressure is massively on them, Utd unpredictable but have some match winners that could carry the dross to a result today.

Not seeing that promo anywhere on sky bet app?
Seems they are only giving it to certain people.

I've done well with them the last few months for once and they seem to have excluded me from the offers. Me and the guy out of work remind each other when they come up that's how I found out.

Seems they are only giving it to certain people.

I've done well with them the last few months for once and they seem to have excluded me from the offers. Me and the guy out of work remind each other when they come up that's how I found out.
I'm in quite a healthy profit with them since I opened my account (12 months ago) and I still get the offers, I know someone who gets 20 for the super boost offers, I only get the ten.

Bet £10 on the game and get a free ten quid to bet on anything.

Usual script, bet your tenner on the game, wait for your freebie to hit your account then cashout your original bet leaving you with the free ten quid.

Enjoy this while it lasts. They do annual audits of these bets and will exclude you from all offers if you do this. Happened to me.

I'm in quite a healthy profit with them since I opened my account (12 months ago) and I still get the offers, I know someone who gets 20 for the super boost offers, I only get the ten.
Strange I do practically all of my betting with skybet so I am a bit disappointed. Maybe it's a sign to quit lol.

Bet £10 on the game and get a free ten quid to bet on anything.

Usual script, bet your tenner on the game, wait for your freebie to hit your account then cashout your original bet leaving you with the free ten quid.
Really? Do they not take yer free bet back when you cashout ?

Enjoy this while it lasts. They do annual audits of these bets and will exclude you from all offers if you do this. Happened to me.
Hopefully they'll exclude me from all their 'extra places' offers on the horse racing, they are a complete rip off with their no best odds on these race offers.

Bold shout but the same offer was available on the Leeds v Man Utd game few weeks back and I stuck my tenner on Harry McGuire to score a header and it came in at 20/1

He’s 40/1 to do the same today……..

Just checked mine, nice one OP:p
£10 bet placed then cashed out!
£10 free bet now on Foden two shots on target!

How haven't Skybet cottoned on yet? :cool:

I get 15 for the boost offers but haven't got the free bet on this game.

I'm not getting this either, but they have Foden 2 or more SOT boosted to 3/1.

Hills doing a matched bet up to £5 on build your odds.

See if I use the free bet which is still ongoing and I cash out the Manc Derby to get money back, will it not void my free bet?

I’m saving up all the free bets from these offers for Cheltenham.
My tenner is on Pogba to get carded.
Good luck everyone with their bets on this match

Back