Slavia Prague's latest statement on last Thursday

What a load of bull. 'A hastily arranged meeting involving the players the managers and UEFA delegates'. As I doubt all players would go along for a meeting involving UEFA I assume 'the players refers to GK and the racist. Now why would their manager think it appropriate for said players to be involved in a meeting about their keeper's injury? Did he really agree to meet in front of UEFA delegates without knowing exactly what the meeting was about?

So they are taking statements from their players and staff via a notary and law firm. Sounds not too dissimilar to a well known team across the city famous for their in house investigations.
Police Scotland should and will insist statements are taken by Police Officers in Prague not by solicitors or notaries. That is the normal procedure for gathering evidence for any criminal offence allegation.

Is it me or are they once again contradicting stuff they said earlier ?
Aye its gone from an attack in the tunnel to now being attacked infront of a UEFA official. Guessing they needed to back track on the tunnel stuff since the video evidence on YouTube shows otherwise.

They're utter scum defending a racist and if Kamara has punched him then good on him it's what a racist deserves.

Was there not a photo of their player looking by like he had been smacked by Mike Tyson.
My first reaction was they were lucky that Souness was not on the park for the last few minutes.

I'm gonnae say something here regards Europe.

See if that was the fiddlers and Soro or Eddy bhoy got what Glen Kamara got last Thursday, then the Japanese would have seen his yoofa pals in getn Prague tossed out the competition.

They done it with Legia Warsaw and that was over a player not signed on time..

I know the gaffer says it is over for Europe but prague have contravened Racism protocols.

They even managed to get the AC Milan keeper banned for 2 games after he was "tapped" by a supporter on the pitch.

Fair enough banning a player for simulation when there was little contact. Different story when the contact is coming from a scumbag invading the pitch. Mental.

If the exact incident on Thursday had happened to the tims, especially with the result, I would expect to see Slavia booted from the tournament.

We'll never know but I suspect news outlets here would be in overdrive.

Back