Smart card for Progress game

AdiGaz

Delete if this has already been posted. Whats the script for the Progress game on Thursday if the smart cards are not in use? Do i have to go to the ticket office to collect a paper ticket?

Delete if this has already been posted. Whats the script for the Progress game on Thursday if the smart cards are not in use? Do i have to go to the ticket office to collect a paper ticket?
Got my ticket through the post yesterday

My paper ticket for Thursday arrived yesterday. I’m assuming batches posted on Friday Saturday and Monday - should mean everybody has their ticket by tomorrow’s post delivery

Paper only for Thursday night.

All ST holders are getting new smart cards but they have not yet been issued.

mine arrived in the post ... my son at the same address / same account etc has not ... yet id imagine it will turn up today.

If you purchased a ticket for your seat, then you had the option to either get a paper ticket posted or collect it at the ticket office.

If you're Bar72 or another area that includes this game on your ST, then you should've received a paper ticket in the post by now.

Last home game was 5th of May surely this could have up and running by now instead of sending out tens of thousands of paper tickets hopefully 4 times!

If you purchased a ticket for your seat, then you had the option to either get a paper ticket posted or collect it at the ticket office.

If you're Bar72 or another area that includes this game on your ST, then you should've received a paper ticket in the post by now.
That's what I thought. I'm convinced I ticked pick up at ticket office as work in Govan and would rather do that than trust post. However first round tickets arrived by post :confused:

Something to note on the ticket that came for the Progres game. There's a bar code on the ticket that wasn't present on any of the other paper tickets that I received for pre-season or the European games. I suspect that the Progres game will be a test for the new scanners and then the smart cards will be shipped depending on system success.

These new machines better be fucking good.

Can they take QR codes from
Mobiles etc?
Some of the new system is in place , from what I've seen theres a blue light and a slot that I'm guessing is for paper tickets.

Last home game was 5th of May surely this could have up and running by now instead of sending out tens of thousands of paper tickets hopefully 4 times!
Hopefully plenty of system checking and testing being done.
However I shall be at Ibrox at 2pm for the 1st home game...even if the KO is 7:45

The new readers were in place when I went through the turnstiles last week.
Nice blue colour :) Slot for smartcard and scanner at the bottom.

Back