Snakes on a plane

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tramps are a modern day scurge on society.

I really feel sorry for that little girl who's about 6 to watch that and started getting agitated. Why were the parents allowing this?

Everyone had their phones out, another sad modern day indictment.
What did you want her parents to do?
What's wrong with filming it? Didn't stop you watching it ironically.
Drama queen.

Original video of him hitting the cops is mine,

Just as we landed in Antalya from Edinburgh!

Guy was at it most the flight, they took drink off him etc, pestering young lassies at the toilet! Eventually after plenty arguments from staff and passengers they got him to sit for landing.

Anyway somebody else told him he was a disgrace to the Celtic top and he flipped. But being held down by his wife and a flight attendant for maybe 20 mins. Then just went for it with the police

His mrs must be absolutely delighted getting to spend her holiday in Turkey alone whilst that bheast sits in a Turkish cell no doubt in 40 degree heat haha.

He's off to the Istanbul Midnight Express Hotel, extensive stay, no prison garb issued (he's already wearing it), but no ensuite facilities, which is a bugger . . . . Mmm, that's awkward!

Guy was at it most the flight, they took drink off him etc, pestering young lassies at the toilet! Eventually after plenty arguments from staff and passengers they got him to sit for landing.

Anyway somebody else told him he was a disgrace to the Celtic top and he flipped. But being held down by his wife and a flight attendant for maybe 20 mins. Then just went for it with the police
Sorry for robbing your video.
Disgrace to the top, must have expected him to molest a few kids as well

A disgrace to the Celtic top? why, did he not smear his shite all over the toilet walls (or bulkheads as we in the know call them)?
Anyway 6 months at least in a Turkish jail will mean he gets out with his arse like a glove puppet.

A total embarrassment, what in God's name makes people act like that on a plane full of families and young children .hope he gets a jail sentence for his idiotic behaviour. No doubt he'll have forgotten about his 'up the ra ' comments when sober this morning, and screaming like a banshee for the BRITISH CONSULATE

People travel in their green and grey rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back