So ... building bridges in scotland.. sfa..and msm

Bearinabluehose

I picked up on a couple of things today
Looking at a copy of yesterdays daily celtic ..... 5 pages back a small piece on our new signing by arch tim
Anthony haggerty... quoting rangers tv i notice ... hope he had permission

Back page of this rag stories about sfa tour(main) 1 on kt and bren(thats how its described) on bele bid ko ... one on lafferty

I also note yesterday it was released that head of refs john Fleming

Called an apologised to owen coyle for an incorrect decision on wednesday night.

I maybe wrong but rangers never recived apologies from head of referees for tackles on Jack and Dorrans that have more or less ended their seasons despite both being clear bookable offences and referees being a matter of yards away in both cases

This if any more proof is needed shows where Rangers are presently in Scottish football .... you would think we are showing signs of recovery or something.

Make no mistake we are hated by all outwith our fanbase more now than ever.

So for the inbreed timmy lurkers reading this (yes you)

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

55 sooner rather than later

No surrender

Building bridges just highlights how out of touch these so called Rangers men in charge of us really are.

They simply do not have a clue.

They are as negligent as Murray and Renfield.

Building bridges just highlights how out of touch these so called Rangers men in charge of us really are.

These so called rangers men have done us proud in building a decent squad,during this January window!

No, he chose to use his column today to talk about what a wonderful job Brenda is doing and that the Celtic board should give him whatever he wants.
Did he really he is doing just as good a job as Ronnie Deila did I'm guessing you don't get judged in Europe now is them the rules.

Bridge building requires work from both sides. There simply isn't the will to engage with us. It is therefore a complete waste of time and energy on our part.

I picked up on a couple of things today
Looking at a copy of yesterdays daily celtic ..... 5 pages back a small piece on our new signing by arch tim
Anthony haggerty... quoting rangers tv i notice ... hope he had permission

Back page of this rag stories about sfa tour(main) 1 on kt and bren(thats how its described) on bele bid ko ... one on lafferty

I also note yesterday it was released that head of refs john Fleming

Called an apologised to owen coyle for an incorrect decision on wednesday night.

I maybe wrong but rangers never recived apologies from head of referees for tackles on Jack and Dorrans that have more or less ended their seasons despite both being clear bookable offences and referees being a matter of yards away in both cases

This if any more proof is needed shows where Rangers are presently in Scottish football .... you would think we are showing signs of recovery or something.

Make no mistake we are hated by all outwith our fanbase more now than ever.

So for the inbreed timmy lurkers reading this (yes you)

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU

55 sooner rather than later

No surrender
Anthony Haggerty?any relaton to the bigot Angela Haggerty friend of the creepy blogger?

This is quote possibly the most ridiculous post I have seen on FF and considering the competition, that's quite an achievement.

Building bridges should come from both directions not just from us. So feck them....you reap what you sow.

Absolutely ridiculous comments should have said both were done by utter thugs who should have been sent off. Stupid stupid comments

Manager is a bit naive trying to be too nicey nicey. He needs to speak up and support his players.

He needs to go on the full on assault or it wont stop, This is where i have reservations about Murty as he wants to be every ones pal.

Imagine if it happened o St Brenda's or Pop corn teeths players !

Back