So whose under most pressure?

The pressure is more on us having not won a title for so long. Lennon also has some pressure to win as it’s his first season back

Pressure is definitely on them. Will be interesting to see how they cope with that pressure, given that they haven't had a real challenge in years. Overhyped beyond belief.

Much the same just now until they drop points I'd say, if/once that happens and we go top and with a game in hand they will fall apart. Lennon will start singling players out as shite, threaten to slash a couple of his side bitches and just in general have a breakdown.

It's similar pressure, although there might be a little more on us.

They've dealt with all domestic challenges comfortably in recent times and that breeds a confidence. We're in a new position.

Pressures on them. They have not faced any pressure over the 8 years, unlike any other run of league titles in history.

As it stands both teams have pressure. If either eeks out a gap the pressure obviously mounts on the other. Fwiw, I genuinely think we have a greater momentum, better first choice 11and strength of character than them. If/when we open a gap, I believe they will implode.

2 under most pressure are Liewell and Lennon. If we win the league or even the cup then both of them are out. Desmond will be ruthless.
SG will get more time if, heaven forbid, we don't win anything coz of the obvious improvement but it seems as we get better they are going backwards. I've lost count of the number of games they win 2-1!
Lennon will be managing Sunderland or Blackpool this time next year.

If we keep winning the pressure is all on them and manky teeth will crack. It'll be the refs the SFA then he'll throw his players under a bus. Their fans will turn on him at the first bad result and it will beautiful to see.
55 is coming

Equal amounts albeit very different pressures.

The big difference is the manager. Gerrard will handle it, treacle teeth will crack.

Let's put it another way:

Which of the two managers will cope better with pressure?

(clue: ours has positively thrived on it his whole career whilst theirs is a wee 19th Century Terrorist jakey who threatened his pregnant mistress with a knife).

Deffo on them. I remember us going for 9/10 and at times I was sick with worry. I can genuinely say that those seasons were not the most enjoyable for me. Only at the end of the 9.

Them
If they don’t win the league their managers and people in senior positions will be punted

All the pressure is on them. They know the absolute doomsday scenarios that’s going to occur if they don’t win it this season, and their experienced players probably feel it the most.

I think that until we prove that we're capable of winning a trophy the main pressure will always be on us.

It's up to us to prove that we can be winners .

Yup its all on them, their creepy following ramping the whole thing to a fever pitch. All we need to do is concentrate on our games one at a time.

The biggest pressure will be on their manager, their board and then the players. Players will come and go but Lennon and Lawell will forever be remembered as the guys who f#cked it up.

They have it all to lose which for me is more pressure than coming from a position of it all to gain. %^*& them anyway in our hands win every game and we end them.

The pressure is transferable and yes we've dealt them a blow and put a bit of pressure on them BUT anyone telling me if we slip up then the pressure doesn't transfer to us? Of course it will and this place will demand forensic examination of where it went wrong.

Expectation brings pressure ours is massive as is theirs and whilst I think it is not inconceivable that they struggle it is also the same and probably likely we will drop points we don't expect.

The pressure on us is massive...read this thread it proves the point.

The pressures on them bigtime and I’ve got a feeli big they will start to crack within the next month or two.

St Mirren then tynecastle is massive for us to build some momentum this second half of the season.

Back