Some Questions from Germany

You will most likely be able to pick up a ticket outside the ground between the Subway station and the statue on Edminson Drive.

Think the UB sell outside the Broomloan stand, and you don't need a Broomloan ticket to access the stall... but I'm not 100% on this.

Keep an eye on the "Ticket Office" forum on this website as you may see some pop up. Of course a lot depends on other results. If (when) we beat Kilmarnock and Celtic the tickets may be harder to come by. The UB stall is usually at the Copland Road stand next to the gates and I think is generally open until around 20-30 minutes before kick off but with this being a midweek game I am not too sure on that.

The next 2 games will really determine the crowd / atmosphere for this one.

If we loose further points before the league could be over - poor midweek crowd

Win the 2 and you would hope it would be a European like atmosphere ( possibly chasing goals for goal difference )

Enjoy your trip anyway mate

Just noticed this game kicks off at 7.30. UB stall will most likely be opened from 6.30 to 7, would suggest getting there for it opening as its been very busy the last few weeks.

If you are looking for decent atmosphere in the ground try for section BF1. You should be able to get tickets no problem might be hard if we win our next couple of games but can't see any issues getting tickets. You might get them in the ticket office section on here if you are really struggling you sometimes see people selling at the ground but would imagine you will get sorted before then.

You should be able to get a ticket via the Ticket Office due to Seat Sub mate. As it's a midweek game people with work commitments may not be able to attend. Failing that you should be able to get a ticket from fans outside as indicated above.
Enjoy.

Back