Some tickets still available for tonight

derBovril

Had a quick look at the ticket website and there are some tickets currently available. Probably just a few in each stand from secondary ticketing, I doubt they will be there for much longer.

There were no tickets earlier this morning. A few secondary tickets released I think.

Our support are amazing

Any ones going up even at this late notice are getting snapped up quickly.

How lates too late to put it up?
I feel like utter shite and have went home early from work for a sleep to see if I’m better by tonight.

Thinking of making a call about 6ish, reckon it’ll still get sold that late?
(Don’t care about the money, just want it used)

I put 2 of mines on secondary ticketing last night, 1st time I've used it, simple to do and a great idea especially for games which are more difficult to get tickets for.

I feel like utter shite and have went home early from work for a sleep to see if I’m better by tonight.

I'd say that was almost certainly too late. No mates who'd buy from you?

I’m sure someone on here could pick it up at the ticket office. Pay the fiver for a reprint

Seems my 2 in SJ7 rear are still there. They have been snapped up for the Hamilton game at some point this afternoon.

Just released 2 tickets into secondary ticketing, seated together at the back of the Main stand. Unable to make it due to work commitments.

Just put mine up for gr6
Hopefully not too late.

Usually when I miss a game we win,so I want pints off everyone for my sacrifice

I love how this is a option now

All these wee pockets of seats constantly going up and being swiped in record time

means we have a actual full house

Back