Someone had to say it

Yeah, definitely realistic that he'd knock back that million pound a week contract he has on the table, to fulfill his dream of playing for his beloved hoops in those legendary hotbed atmospheres of Dingwall, Perth and Motherwell. You have to laugh.

He'll be looking forward to teaming up with the Canadian defender voted one of the worst players in the tournament. :D

giphy.gif

So Skybet have added them to a list where the gullible can waste their money putting on a bet.
No source, no intelligence, no story.
Just "quoted" by the very people making this nonsense up.
What a great idea.They just make sh#t up stick the odds on and basically earn money for nothing.
And then someone who is imitating a journalist runs with its as a "story" and takes a wage.Pheew.Chancers at every turn.

I thought everyone knew he would sit on his Grandas' knee as a wee boy being regaled about tales of celtc and how they invented free flowing, attacking football. Always been his true dream to play for them obviously.
:rolleyes:

He's always wanted to play for them

Had a ceptic tap as a kid, listened to every game blah blah

I see fat Ange says he's not bothered about the management change and is below what he's planning to eat tonight.
I assume everything is less interesting than what Ange is going to eat tonight.

Is this gimp still running with this? Thought it was his article from 2 weeks ago but it's actually a new one. :)) :))

In a few weeks time, the headline will be of how " the Hoops just missed out on securing Ronaldo's signature ". :))

I see fat Ange says he's not bothered about the management change and is below what he's planning to eat tonight.
I assume everything is less interesting than what Ange is going to eat tonight.
“I’ve got enough on my plate” says the blubbery one.

That does not surprise me one little bit.

Fat c unt.

Back