Song. The Scott Arfield salute

That’s absolutely brilliant. Well done Sir.

I wonder if he’s heard it?
I have a friend who is friends.with Stuart Robertson. Which I didn't know. He said, do you know SR likes your songs? News to me I said, he forwarded them on to him. So. Hoping that's how Stevie G heard my Kamara song. Mibeez :)

I salute you sir, that is genuinely brilliant.

Admin - please get an Arfield salute smiley to go with the Boyd and Alfie ones ;)

• Haha
Reactions: WBD
I salute you sir, that is genuinely brilliant.

Admin - please get an Arfield salute smiley to go with the Boyd and Alfie ones ;)
What a great shout. I know it shouldn't be s factor. But I love the mentally challenged pod where he spews about hating Scott Arfield saluting on route to 55 :)

I’ll be honest, I’ve not been a huge fan of some of the songs because I can’t imagine them being sang at Ibrox, if that makes sense, but this one is tremendous and I could imagine 50k singing it. Superb

I’ll be honest, I’ve not been a huge fan of some of the songs because I can’t imagine them being sang at Ibrox, if that makes sense, but this one is tremendous and I could imagine 50k singing it. Superb
I used to try and write songs that could be used as chants. Truth is I don't have the knack :D All of the stuff I have been doing lately is basically to suit the times we are living in at present. Just wee songs to listen to and maybe sing along to. If one of them turns out to be one that the bears can sing at games. Result :)

Get this onto iTunes mate ,.
LOL I think it needs to be a certain quality to put on iTunes or Spotify. As I have stated, I am just recording these songs I have written as the musicians I know all have obstacles in their way and are not in a position to record just now. Hopefully that will change and we will have a massive 55 CD to help us all celebrate :D

Get a thread with all your songs on it. That way they all in one place and members won't need to go hunting for the others to hear them..

Well done though WBD. Now I need to go hunt the others

Reactions: WBD
LOL I think it needs to be a certain quality to put on iTunes or Spotify. As I have stated, I am just recording these songs I have written as the musicians I know all have obstacles in their way and are not in a position to record just now. Hopefully that will change and we will have a massive 55 CD to help us all celebrate :D
I’m compiling a 55 playlist , there are fan chants on iTunes, yours is like sgt pepper compared to them mate .

There’s also a lack of some of the greatest orange songs , if you can sort that out as well , that’d be great .

( not asking for much )

Back