Sonia latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to unfollow her, not interested in all the political stuff. Have done it with all the right on celebs on Instagram. Boring as f*ck.

Yeah they start to think they are clever and have a platform to 'send a message' and 'make a difference'.
Naw hen you are just a dippit braw bird with big tatas who men want to gawp at during coffee break at work, no one cares about your thoughts or feelings. Now stfu and get the cleavage shots up.

My mate said* :))

Does she not know followfollow has a gardening thread? :))
I'd be more than happy to poke around her bush if she's in the market for a gardener.

I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I like to think I do a decent job with the tools I've been given.

I'd blend her down to a paste and slather her all over my bell end.
Yeah they start to think they are clever and have a platform to 'send a message' and 'make a difference'.
Naw hen you are just a dippit braw bird with big tatas who men want to gawp at during coffee break at work, no one cares about your thoughts or feelings. Now stfu and get the cleavage shots up.

My mate said* :))

FF at its very best.

It's true though mate no-one follows her to be lectured on politics or hear about her feelings on racial equality (I don't even follow her by the way, just noticed all these semi scud social media queens spouting pish the last few weeks).

A very fair assessment.

cPbxqmC.gif

I'd be more than happy to poke around her bush if she's in the market for a gardener.

I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I like to think I do a decent job with the tools I've been given.
Pray ye don't end up with green fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back