Souness on super sunday

I’ve despised Zouma from the moment he pulled on a Chelsea shirt, he’s basically a more athletic Bobo Baldi. He should be treated the same way as every other scum bag that harms a defenceless animal, pointed at, shunned and never allowed to have pets again. once the authorities (if they actually do) deal with him it’s done to West Ham if they continue his employment.

Football fans are fickle.

We all worship Gazza.

As long as players do the business on the pitch a blind eye gets turned to a hell of a lot.

It’s not right but it happens.
The Scottish government is fickle
Let’s not investigate Child sex abuse in Religion or Football
It could lose us votes
Who sets the moral tone? The person with the most twitter followers?
The man has been punished let it go

I’ve despised Zouma from the moment he pulled on a Chelsea shirt, he’s basically a more athletic Bobo Baldi. He should be treated the same way as every other scum bag that harms a defenceless animal, pointed at, shunned and never allowed to have pets again. once the authorities (if they actually do) deal with him it’s done to West Ham if they continue his employment.
Problem for teams like West Ham is that players are worth tens of millions to them. They can’t justify simply letting them go.

And there will be a team out there that would be more than keen to give two fingers to morals to sign a £30m player for free.

He could end up in China where they don’t give two hoots about cat welfare.

Reactions: hms
He grabbed her arm in a drunken stupor and was actually found not guilty. He admitted his previous wrongdoing separately in rehab and for him it was very different. She said he had beaten her and Gazza supported her, but he was never proven guilty of anything. Her support for him and his troubles, along with his obvious trouble is partially why Walter put his arms around him.
You don’t really believe that nonsense do you?

Problem for teams like West Ham is that players are worth tens of millions to them. They can’t justify simply letting them go.

And there will be a team out there that would be more than keen to give two fingers to morals to sign a £30m player for free.

He could end up in China where they don’t give two hoots about cat welfare.
I was just thinking about this, understand the point you make and it got me thinking about if there would be any chairmen out there who would get rid despite the financial loss, couldn’t come up with any now days and then thought that if this were to happen some players could actually do something similar to get out of a contract (unlikely I know) - I’ll get to my point now, what clubs should do is have contracts that say if you are found to have done something of that nature then your wages reduce to 20% of your contracted value, 100k/W become £20/W and you might be able to make them sweat in the reserves?

I know it would never happen though :)):))

Zouma is an absolute lady's front bottom for doing that.

But he is getting a harder time than Mason Greenwood at the moment.
Agree to a degree but if Man Utd were playing Greenwood it might be slightly comparable, probably less scrutiny just now as still being dealt with legally

Regardless of whether you agree with what he is saying, you have to love the way the Magnificent One commands respect when he speaks.
Carragher and co want to disagree with him but they know they will get that stare and decide it's not worth the fear it brings.

Old school football man, and someone who nobody messes with.

Back