Souttar at Ibrox today

Yeah expect to see some rangers TV stuff with him in the orange top, we were on the tour getting shoved here n there as he was going about the place... Class

Can't see "you must be pleased" written anywhere, good chance it wasn't Nick Thomson doing the interview then.

If he can stay fit I think he'll be a cracking player to have on board. Sadly that staying fit bit is as big one. He hasn't been too bad up to his injury in January or there abouts. He managed to string quite a few games together before then.

I hope he does stay fit and prove to be an excellent signing for us. Great to have a big Scottish international in the centre of defence again.

He was kicking about doing press stuff and photo shoots. They left the interview notes in the press Room ha

The RTV bloke could save himself a helluva lot of writing in the future by simply Tippexing the player's name out and writing over it with another one again and again and again...

The boy is a great player, a better footballer than Goldson but is he capable of playing the number of games that Goldson has played the last 3 seasons, very doubtful. If we can get 40 games a season from him then he will be a massive asset.

How do you feel? Buzzin’
How happy are you? Really, really happy.
Are you looking forward to next season? Can’t wait, absolutely can’t wait.
Do you have a message for the fans? I’m ready to give you something to cheer.

Did it go something like that?

I stopped my RTV subscription after a few months of watching only the first few minutes of each interview, and saved my money for live games. Unless the questions improve, the interviews won’t elicit interesting responses.

I'm pretty happy with the Souttar signing, and have said for a while I think he'll surprise a number of our fans who won't have seen an awful lot of him.

Good passer of a ball as well, which will be important.

Hopefully luck is on his side with us.

Back