Souttar substitution

Do we reckon something happened at half time that Souttar was subbed and he isn't injured?
If I was a centre half and had two fullbacks like Tav and Barisic watching players ping unchallenged crosses into the box then I’d be furious too. Maybe was a rant at halftime but if so it was deserved.

I like McCausland but he is nowhere near good enough yet for situations like these.

His first touch often lets him down.

For me, Sterling was good at CB and his pace was important as the game wore on. Souttar was no worse than Davies first half but maybe thought we were better balanced with a left footer and right footer (and not like Celtic are any threat from headers)

Not bringing on Raskin for Lawrence earlier was bizarre though. We were crying out for pace all game

He was a bag of nerves and bringing panic to all and was having a nightmare too. Lucky not to score an OG early on too. He's a poor defender who who gets a pass because he's full blooded and Scottish.

Not sure what happened but Sterling is now out best Right Back, Right Winger, Central Midfielder and now our best centre back.
Unreal player, we need to build around him and Diomande

Back