Euro 2020 Spain v Poland - BBC 20:00

David Silva should still waltz into this team, unless he has retired from internationals or is injured.

Iago Aspas another one who’s had a good season and would do better than some of this shite.

Danny Murphy doing his best Stephen Craigan impersonation here

You actual don’t need to fill every pause in the conversation with inane shite, mate

Growing up I presumed Spain were the standard to beat, they were the top dogs and would always be there at the latter stages.

I then got older, realised that was just a brief period and normally they were serial underachievers or just shite.

These past two games of theirs have been less entertaining than a Steven Presley audiobook.

Spain are almost as toothless as England!!
Predictable play and unable to break down the low block.

David Silva should still waltz into this team, unless he has retired from internationals or is injured.

Iago Aspas another one who’s had a good season and would do better than some of this shite.
Silva retired from international football after the 2018 World Cup.

Growing up I presumed Spain were the standard to beat, they were the top dogs and would always be there at the latter stages.

I then got older, realised that was just a brief period and normally they were serial underachievers or just shite.

These past two games of theirs have been less entertaining than a Steven Presley audiobook.

Up until 2008 they were the perennial also-rans and serial under achievers.

Silva retired from international football after the 2018 World Cup.

Makes sense then. He’d easy get a game if he still fancied it.

They looked clueless, fuck knows how they put 6 past Germany

The squad looked bizarre when selected and I suspect there are a few wry smiles around Spain at this inability to get going.

They will likely still go through but surely are out after that.

Incredible given the pool of players they have to choose from but then that does appear to be the problem in itself.

Spain are trying to play they were playing with absolutely top, top players. But they just don't have that anymore. Alba looks quality but every time he got the ball in the box no one read it.

Fanny Murphy is wrong it was a stonewaller.

Morata is one of these players who I’ve genuinely never seen have a good game.
£170m odd on transfer fees in his career.
He must be not bad as he has about a goal every 3 games, but every time I watch him he misses a load of chances.

And Danny Murphy is an imbecile. How he could deny that was a penalty, then continue to double down that it wasn’t just made him sound like a huge idiot.

You just stick to the lounge and posting about best blocks. Leave the football chat to the big boys :oops:
Man plays for Madrid and scored for over a decade “useless” even when young if you seen him against us for Lyon it was clear he was a player he ripped us apart. A performance up their with Riquleme and Mendieta

Back