Spare a thought for Derby County

I have never seen a more destructive influence on a team than that guy. And one thing is for damn sure - the Tims will NEVER be able to throw any Konterman shade at us ever again.

There has never been a worse signing that I can remember, and I'm 48.
Four and a half million quid gone on a loan diddy, unbelievable waste but lovely.

Glad for Edmundson and Waghorn.

However, 1 minute to go and they deliberately kick out for a shy from a free kick was crazy stuff.

Waghorn on sky after the game "This is why we play football, for days like this"

Mate you missed relegation with the skin of your bollocks, in a league you were favourites to win.

No wonder these non entities failed at Rangers. Some folk just dont have the minerals for it.
Christ you're miserable. Out of order calling Waghorn a non entity, especially with what he's said about his time here since leaving. Have a bit of respect.

Would much rather Derby had gone down than Wednesday. The latter are another team with shitty owners f*cking the club about and it's the fans and players who suffer when they get points docked. And who gets the points docked and who doesn't is unfair too.

Out celebrating with fans after avoiding relegation is something I will never get or understand even more so when you were expected to go up.

With a slight liking for Forest, I would have loved it, loved it, if Derby had been relegated!

Back