SPFL players wages page

Jermaine Defoe ain’t on 30k PW and Tav is on at least double that

Also had a look at other teams, my projected wage when I finish my exams is higher than a lot of the smaller clubs that feels mental

It's all guess work and should be ignored. Contracts are private, and it's fair to say that I'll bet that most players have no idea what their colleagues are being paid, and that's the way it should be, otherwise there would be division, hostility and jealousy left, right and centre. Bottom line is, nobody knows who's getting what, end of story...

Surprised with Tav as well. Not sure how accurate any of it was but thought it was interesting.
I don’t think it’s accurate at all. Borna was on 15k before his contract extension I doubt he’ll have signed an extension without a raise

Looks like guesswork or just made up to me. Some of the numbers are amusing like Ross McRorie earning more than almost all the established Aberdeen players and almost everyone at St Mirren earns about £750 a week...

That can’t be right. We’re paying up to £35k per week and celtc are up to 20k yet their wage bill is £70m while ours is £43m?

Those figures aren't right there's no way the poets don't have the most expensive player wages on their books Brown and Duffy are definitely high earners if Defoe is on 30k then it's best he goes at the end of the season but I doubt he's on that at all

Looks like guesswork or just made up to me. Some of the numbers are amusing like Ross McRorie earning more than almost all the established Aberdeen players and almost everyone at St Mirren earns about £750 a week...

Remember McCrorie is on a Rangers level wage. Clearly most of it is guesswork but McCrorie on 6k a week is believable. He signed a new deal with us when he was a highly rated young player.

There was talk of JD happy to sign on for about 5k per week and the same again for appearance fee given he was enjoying it and didn't want to price himself out. No idea what he actually gets though! And I dont think this website is party to the info either - looks like guesswork

Kamara on £6k and Zungu on £12.5k, aye right. If that was true I'd be a bit miffed if I was Kamara.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kamara was on that.

Gerrard always said he got a really good deal when he signed and now is the time to review that.

I would imagine he was on £1k at Dundee and we took him to about £5k.

Players don’t even know how much their teammates get! Always makes me laugh when the media claim to know exact wages, not a chance.
I always imagine in these contracts the clubs insert NDA’s to stop team mates chatting about their wages & being outraged that player X is on Y.

That’s genuinely just me guessing though!.

I think I got more as an apprentice than most of the Hamilton team.

On that basis I’m calling bull.

Fck would not get out of bed for some of the smaller teams wages guys on £500 a week that is lower than the average UK wage...

As much as I like what Defoe brings to the club, if that wage is true then we should be parting ways at the end of the season. Great player and person to have at the club, but he isn't used enough to justify 30k a week, it isn't enough to even justify 15/20k a week either. Hopefully goes out this season, a title winner and stays on as a coach (on a much, much lower wage).

They have Shane "Baresi" Duffy at £20k per week. He is prob the only players where his wage has been put in the public domain and they still get it wrong.

The Rangers salaries look vastly wrong

No way JD a is on £30k a week

As others have said the mentally challenged list is not accurate either

Their wage bill is much higher than ours so the list doesn’t add up

File under BS

Aribo will be on significantly more than 7.5K given the nature of his transfer and the reported interest in his signature.

Tav must have some goal bonus that’s why his wages are low compared to others, ha
No way we pay anyone 35k a week

Also had a look at other teams, my projected wage when I finish my exams is higher than a lot of the smaller clubs that feels mental

A lot of that is just pick a number, however Tav’s is probably the closest they have got to any of the figures.

As immature as it is, I found this funnier than I should have - picturing you as a 16 year old about to embark upon a much sought after apprenticeship as a spark.

No it isn’t.
What is it then? Player wages aren't published anywhere so all there is to go on is media articles if a wage is mentioned or best guesses based on circumstances when players last signed a new deal.

Bet the media articles just guess as well.

What is it then? Player wages aren't published anywhere so all there is to go on is media articles if a wage is mentioned or best guesses based on circumstances when players last signed a new deal.

Bet the media articles just guess as well.
It was well known when Tav signed his recent contract extension he would become one of the best paid players at the club, rumored to be in the region of 28k. Those numbers don’t reflect that.

Reactions: Ter
Back