SPFL players wages page

I always imagine in these contracts the clubs insert NDA’s to stop team mates chatting about their wages & being outraged that player X is on Y.

That’s genuinely just me guessing though!.

I think the whole Celtic squad must be absolutely raging that Shane LondonDuffy is on about 40k a week.

A lot of guesswork there.

Jones would have been on around 1k p/w at Killie. No chance did we take him on at 8.5k. Likewise Hastie.

The wages for Tav and McGregor amongst others look much lower than I would expect as well.

That is just crap, their wage bill is much more than ours plus Duffy's was made public and is double that, I'd expect Eduoard to be much higher coming from PSG if they expect to try and get £30M for him too

Massively inaccurate.
According to that our club captain is only on 13500 a week whilst others are on 25k and 33k

No idea where they make up those figures.
The mhanks numbers look way under what we’ve been led to believe too.
No chance Edouard is on less than. 20k.....remember they paid £9M for him!

Some wild guesses in that article. I have a pal that is well in at the Sty as he buys a chunk of corporate tickets every year (he buys a few at Ibrox but nowhere near the same £). He is adamant that Christie is on £4k a week and this is why he is for the off, his source is the Christie senior who he says gobs off all the time.

I know a lot of folk didnt seem convinced in yesterdays thread but i wouldnt be surprised if Roofe was on 35k and the highest paid. He was likely on a decent wage in Belgium.

Surely Tavs getting more though and Defoe a lot less. Whats a waste of 30k a week that would be for all he plays.

It was well known when Tav signed his recent contract extension he would become one of the best paid players at the club, rumored to be in the region of 28k. Those numbers don’t reflect that.

I am not getting into a debate and won’t be commenting anymore as don’t want to be putting confidential information out there, but do you even know who Tav’s accountant is, rather than going by rumours generated by journalists who get told nothing officially by Rangers.

I'm surprised at the 30k figure for Defoe (if accurate) however a lot of players wages are appearance dependant. Can't believe that the vermin have spent that amount of money on the wee girl with the braids. B-D

Was surprised at some of ours then I looked at the smeltic wages! I think it's safe to say that this whoever has "produced" those figures may just have an unconscious bias. No way, for example, is Lego muncher only on the amount quoted. Same with Eduard, you don't pay £9m for someone and only pay them those wages.

I am not getting into a debate and won’t be commenting anymore as don’t want to be putting confidential information out there, but do you even know who Tav’s accountant is, rather than going by rumours generated by journalists who get told nothing officially by Rangers.
Sorry but there’s just no way the captain of the club is paid less than that many of the squad.

The smaller clubs won't be far off

St boo players were on around basic 26k or so before bonus when we beat them in the final so that's not far off

Us and them the wages are all off I think

I know a lot of folk didnt seem convinced in yesterdays thread but i wouldnt be surprised if Roofe was on 35k and the highest paid. He was likely on a decent wage in Belgium.

Surely Tavs getting more though and Defoe a lot less. Whats a waste of 30k a week that would be for all he plays.
Defoe is never a waste of a wage. The work he does behind the scenes will be invaluable to everyone.

Aberdeen down as paying Watkins £10k p/W. I’m sure Derek Ferguson said a few weeks back on the coupon show their top earners got about £3k p/W.

Ross County look comparatively low to some other teams and they are generally known for paying well at that level to attract folk to move there.

Aberdeen down as paying Watkins £10k p/W. I’m sure Derek Ferguson said a few weeks back on the coupon show their top earners got about £3k p/W.

Ross County look comparatively low to some other teams and they are generally known for paying well at that level to attract folk to move there.
Watkins is on loan from Bristol City, a top half championship team. That’s probably accurate, rest of the wages are birthday caird though.

Back