SPFL Youtube Highlights: Rangers 4-1 Celtic | Ruthless Gers Dominate Old Firm Derby | Scottish Premiership

DrumBear

Come on over to my place,
Hey, you, we're having a party!
We'll be swinging, dancing and singing,
Oh, baby, won't you come on over tonight!

Can you see us now?

#Cheerio10InARow #55

Enjoy!

Watched the game live. Watched these earlier, but I'll happily watch them again.

I love having no commentary. Hearing the players scream and shout at each other. Shagger is always giving someone it anytime the ball gets near his goal. It's brilliant.

temperance

Ajer really is shit as a defender, he couldn’t get out of the way of Alfie’s shot quickly enough, and was so busy clambering all over Alfie at the third he missed the cross ball.

Govan36

At first I thought another record had been broken in that Eddy had never scored with a header. Looked at it again and find that his record is still intact as it comes off his shoulder.

the_ref

Official Ticketer
Ajer really is shit as a defender, he couldn’t get out of the way of Alfie’s shot quickly enough, and was so busy clambering all over Alfie at the third he missed the cross ball.
I really hope he stays with them. I enjoy his ineffectual runs out of defence and his random cheering of basic defensive blocks, while he's making a complete arse of the parts of his game that are key to his role.