Spiers calling out the hordes.

About 1 out of every ten Spiers articles or tweets are for his ‘impartiality file’. Next time he’s accused of Celtic bias he’s got something to fall back on.

When he says anything, people go to his twitter and click on it then click on the links there.
The number views, clicks and likes he he gets on there is what keeps him in a job.
The content is immaterial, it’s the volume that gets him gigs.

If you starve the fire of oxygen, it will die

55 is coming, he knows that, putting in the foundations for an interview with Stevie G as an impartial journalist.

Spiers does nothing unless he thinks in his own interests.

There is not one report from this charlatan of a hack talking tactics, he knows Jack shìt about the game of football.
I doubt this.
Spiers will never get impartial back.
That bird flew away long ago.
They know all about this cretin inside Ibrox and his chances of getting access to Stevie G is surely limited by this knowledge.

not on twitter but cant believe 99% of the remarks have turned this on us, are there no rangers fans on twitter
None that follow him I wouldn’t have thought.

Any that know of it probably won’t engage as they’ll know it’s a tactical dig, punches pulled, just so he can say he has a go at both sides before he starts again on weekly demonisation of our support.

Whilst i applaud Spiers for “semi” calling it out, why do we need to sing about Bobby Sands?
ps - I know he’s deid - before anyone tells me.....

Giving this any credibility or credit only gives his (many many more) comments & articles on us some sort of weight.

Anything that comes from that cunts pen, keyboard or mouth should be ignored.

"A thoroughly depressing din"...Take it they weren't cheery and rousing enough for him then.

Whereas Rangers fans would be and have been described by Queersie as troglodytes and knuckle draggers.

Exactly!

Weak words from Spiers done in a desperate attempt to seem balanced.

Spiers operates on a ratio of 1000 comments about us then 1 about them, has done his whole career, its balanced for him.

It is the definition of anti-British racism, celebrating the murder of British individuals by an Irish terrorist organisation, murdered simply because of their British heritage and identity.

I'm shocked. Totally shocked.

It's about time a lot of other so called journalists called them out too. I won't hold my breath however.

This is the sad truth of this shitty little Country, that those who don’t want to be part of GB, take, take, take, don’t want to put anything back in, yet they don’t want to go back to their beloved EIRE, So Why Don’t You Go Home?

He's been attacking us for over 25 years. One message about them doesn't make up for that. He's got something planned for us and will just point to that one to say he's unbiased. Watch out for what he does next.

Spiers, likewise Jackson, take lead from what Celtics PR guys want them to put out.

Everything written, is written with the knowledge of Celtics PR guys.

He won't have fallen out with them, More Likely Lawwell falling out with the Green Brigade

It is the definition of anti-British racism, celebrating the murder of British individuals by an Irish terrorist organisation, murdered simply because of their British heritage and identity.
Unfortunately we have a situation where 2 of our main broadcasters, BBC & CH4 especially, have been making documentaries,doing interviews with men who have carried out attacks, like they're generals talking about the 2nd world war.

Young people are now being sold on these people as being heroic freedom fighters, when in fact those of a certain age are only too aware of the murderous acts they committed and anyone who dares question it, is seen as a sectarian racist/bigot.

Their song sheet seems to go down well with a lot of our political class.

An utterly irrelevant nobody these days. It seems to elude him that the reason they are so brazen with these disgusting songs is that scum like him have been quite happy to ignore it over the years.

Still can't get my head around the fact that Speirs supported us. It's just something that's hard to believe about that bellend and his love for all things Timmy nowadays, they are welcome to each other.

Back