Sponsor on our shirt for Semi’s and Final should we get there

Good gesture. Much prefer this to the gambling logo.

Is this a choice by Kindred Group or is a restriction on gambling sponsorship in Germany and Spain so they had to do it?

Pretty sure betting sponors are banned in both.

Good gesture. Much prefer this to the gambling logo.

Is this a choice by Kindred Group or is a restriction on gambling sponsorship in Germany and Spain so they had to do it?
Do the Spanish not allow gambling advertising? Thought it was pretty relaxed over there about all of that stuff.

The Government here banned betting sponsorship in October 2020, coming into effect for the 2021/22 season.
Right. Gotcha.

I understand not everyone is on board with gambling but I find the whole preachiness of banning products from being advertised is too controlling.

I hate the whole concept of veganism but I don’t want it banned.

If we manage to make the final then I’d love to see us play without a sponsor tbh.

It would sell even better than the Champions top did last year.

Kindred have to start changing at the end of the day and getting some positive press, had so many fines this last few years. Currently facing being banned from operating in Norway.

Kindred have to start changing at the end of the day and getting some positive press, had so many fines this last few years. Currently facing being banned from operating in Norway.
Licencing issues in Netherlands as well I believe??

Licencing issues in Netherlands as well I believe??
Quite a few things come up when you search don’t they, I noticed that one. Most firms are dodgy at the end of the day, just the nature of gambling firms all in all - sad reality.

Back