Sportscene 11pm on BBC Scotland

The ball had back spin, watch Morelos eyes he never takes them off the ball, he tried to control the ball with the sole of his boot, in my opinion he never intended to stamp on his leg, I'd bet the compliance officer will have a look and ban him for 2 games, just as Boyd said earlier it will be interesting to hear why this and no others were highlighted. But In The grand scheme of things isn't it wonderful that he was the one to score the winning goal, get it right up yeh.. #55

Shelly Kerr was on RTV for one of our home matches recently, and she was a really good pundit.

Big Chris seemed very fair tonight also. I had to laugh when he was giving the Hibs player shooting tips though...

It was Motherwell. At half time she was the first to say they were playing with a back 10!

So we pick up three points at a very tough away ground. On a shite pitch. Against a top 6 team. +1 to the good on goal difference.

They pick up three points at home. On their own pitch. Against the basement dwellers. +2 to the good on goal difference.

Minted!

I thought the Rangers coverage was fair. IMO both incidents should be left alone as I am not a fan of tv refereeing, however if Alfie's is a technical red then so is McGregor's, I think the panel more or less were saying that, certainly the male pundit.
I switched over to MOTD at 11.15 for some serious football. What a cracking game Burnley 3 Villa 2. Man Utd didn't turn up tonight which must be a worry for Solskjaer, though the Blades defended superbly. What a great move by Rangers in the summer to acquire two centre forwards to compete with Morelos, a huge decision which, I am confident, will take the title home.

Last edited:
Sky mentioned and showed replays well into double figures. Just imagine what Sportscene will be like! The compliance officer will be tuned in.
Their time is a wee bit limited compared to Sky.
They might need to showing it instead of the rowers and runners before each regular programme.

Back