Sportscene BBC Scotland at 7:15

What these idiots are failing to give credit on is we were comfortable and controlled the game with and without the ball. We pressed intelligently and all they could do was pass between the two CBs and Hart!

Union bears singing the famine song under the bridge at Central Station. Getting plenty of attention on twitter now
Someone was blasting I ran away tunes out a house in Drumoyne today as we walked past. What happens away from the stadium is nothing to do with the club. I would imagine crash barrier pubs were terrorist sing a longs today. Twitter is just a haven for gossips.

The BBC advert this morning was about how Celtc travel to Ibrox to take on Rangers. Funny how the away club would take precedence.
Sky too.

Happy yahoos, not so Rangers, with Piggery as backdrop. :D

gn20.png

Watched the highlights, you would have never have known we had 15 shots compared to 10 from them.

Didn't show much of Balogun putting Furuhashi in his place.
Coverage was all about our Sh!t defence that kept a clean sheet.

Where was that squeaky voiced sheepshagger that always screams about the champions?

Michael Stewart is a sad individual, only a scraggy tim burd would give him the time of day. Any self respecting woman would run a mile from that woke cvnt.

I thought their programme was quite good. Seemed to suggest that we just deserved it which I agree with.
I like Neil McCann's detail on big Phil, the pros and the cons.
They could have highlighted Celtic's unsporting behaviour at the end, but this is asking to much of BBC Scotland.

There was quite a strong focus on how poorly we defended, which seems like a very odd angle to take after this particular game.

Considering we had our first choice RB (and captain) missing, second choice RB missing, and our first and second choice goalie missing! And we kept a clean sheet.

I would suggest that they could have focussed just as much on Celtic's midfield not exactly setting the heather alight. You would not have known how comfortable we were in the second half from those highlights.

Flag display looked great.

Ye know - just watched back the highlights - and the very last corner.

How important is Borna's ( I think it's him) header?

I bet Sportscene can’t wait until their favourite team’s fixtures against Dundee and St.Mirren come around again.. So they can proclaim them the new Barcelona.
Today they came up against an exceptional Rangers team and got found out for what they are.. Bang average.

Apparently from all the Rangers fans who watched in the pub we were poor for the first half. I thought we were none too shabby.

I was expecting a barrage from them and we coped exceedingly well with what they had to offer.
Totally agree.

I was at Ibrox today ,but have just watched the game on Sky ,this will not go down well with a lot of people on here .McCoist is so far up C*lt*cs arse it's frightening
Not heard what he said today, but I've noticed that before. Think Ally's nature means he just wants to be mates with everyone, which means if he's co-commentating with Celtic minded people he tends to appease them unfortunately.

Not heard what he said today, but I've noticed that before. Think Ally's nature means he just wants to be mates with everyone, which means if he's co-commentating with Celtic minded people he tends to appease them unfortunately.
I watched the game on Russian TV while listening to Radio Scotland coverage.
Derek Ferguson who I have enjoyed on his podcasts with Ian Durrant “Blues Brothers”, goes all in and more with the trying to be fair line..but I am afraid he favours keeping the BBC money coming in over countering Liam McLoed, Pat Bonnar , Tom English or Dick Gordon.

Btw it was only when I wrote those 4 names down that the imbalance in their coverage hits home.

I think it is good they focussed on our defensive play because it does need to improve and Kyogo is a player who troubled us in the sense that he hot behind us easily from MF passes behind us . It will explain to other teams how he plays the game .

we need to improve our defending it’s not good enough imo

Hes going on about the video of the UB that's on twitter of them singing the famine song.

Video looks fake to me. You can hear loads of clapping but hardly anyone is clapping their hands.
Looks like the media have been done again.

Back