Sportscene on Kris Boyd being hit by a coin

Just the usual shit from this farcical clownfest. A token mention of an assault on an ex Rangers player with a coin bur totally ignore the sectarian bile aimed at him by the shower of scum that is septic.
Also ignored the penalty incident at Ibrox yesterday.This would have been clinically dissected if st j were denied it.
By penalty incident, I assume you're talking about the handball towards the end of the game?

I predicted that this would be omitted from the highlights, as I guess many others did too.

Refused to stay behind for extra finishing training as a Rangers player because it clashes with his piano lessons, guys a prick and is definitely the taker between him and the Union hating failed trialist

Sky Sports News at 10pm.

Celtic headlines:
Scott Brown yellow card tackle x2 no commentary
Broadfoot red card tackle x4 commentary from Walker
Celtic manager interview
Timothy Weah’s maw holding a phone in stand

Kris Boyd hit with coin
Kris Boyd subjected to sectarian abuse
James McFadden talking about the sectarian abuse

Guess what wasn’t shown? Yeah, the sectarian abuse.

Out of curiosity, how did it look? I'm at work and can't get chance to see it. Was it a clear cut penalty as I thought at game?

To be honest, I thought it was marginal. The players body was angled to the left & it definitely hit his arm. I’ve been grumping about it all day but, to be honest, it wasn’t 100% conclusive in my opinion. Others may disagree.
Of course, because they didn’t focus on it post match you never got enough detail to be 100% either way.

I’d add Kevin Thomson, but I’m not sure I’d say Ally mate. Agree with you on the others.

Good shout on Kevin Thomson.

Ally gets a hard time on here but I think he generally sticks up for Rangers. Going back to the OP I think it would be hard to describe McCoist as negatively as suggested in that post.

Yet another example of the narrative being allowed to be set by our PR department. Frankly I’m scunnered with events on and off the park. We’ve allowed our section of the community to be a media punch bag and attacks on us are just japes. The club has sat in its hands. It failed after the cup final and continues to do so. A very disillusioned bear right now.

I agree. You expect your enemies to attack you. That's a given. But where are our people to defend us?

I think Ive just about had enough.

It's amazing how deaf, dumb and blind one becomes, the moment they start taking the media coin.

AacvpT5.gif

Out of curiosity, how did it look? I'm at work and can't get chance to see it. Was it a clear cut penalty as I thought at game?

Just watched it again mate. I think it was a penalty, albeit it wasn’t blatant as I thought earlier.
Although Witherspoon is looking away from the ball his arm did seem to lift slightly.
Maybe I’m clutching at straws. Be interested in your thoughts after you see it again.

THompson says this and uses Boyds supposed controversial views as to the reason why he was struck with the coin whilst turning down the volume so that we can’t hear him being called an orange bastard. If that’s not proof that there’s an agenda I don’t know what is.

The volume is turned down when we're away.

Good shout on Kevin Thomson.

Ally gets a hard time on here but I think he generally sticks up for Rangers. Going back to the OP I think it would be hard to describe McCoist as negatively as suggested in that post.

Ally constantly sits on the fence or tries to play devils advocate, even when Sutton is blunt and 'honest'.

Sport scene is a total disgrace , no mention of the penalty incident , compare and contrast when we were awarded four , total dissection but not a comment on a clear penalty for us on tonight’s program.

Certainly not anti-Rangers like others but wanting to be everyone's pal doesn't help him. Or us.

And his attempts at saying Morelos are ridiculous.

He's at it with that because the other night when they were chatting about his discipline he said Morelos properly twice.

He's at it with that because the other night when they were chatting about his discipline he said Morelos properly twice.

Have to agree; I remember one of the Euro games earlier this season when he went from pronouncing it just fine to deviating into 'Morales' quick as you like.

Sky Sports News at 10pm.

Celtic headlines:
Scott Brown yellow card tackle x2 no commentary
Broadfoot red card tackle x4 commentary from Walker
Celtic manager interview
Timothy Weah’s maw holding a phone in stand

Kris Boyd hit with coin
Kris Boyd subjected to sectarian abuse
James McFadden talking about the sectarian abuse

Guess what wasn’t shown? Yeah, the sectarian abuse.
Funnily enough there was no footage of any at 07.30 as they were having "technical problems"

Sport scene is a total disgrace , no mention of the penalty incident , compare and contrast when we were awarded four , total dissection but not a comment on a clear penalty for us on tonight’s program.

They went over every other penalty incident in the games shown last night, apart from ours, which was not mentioned in the post match analysis.
I also thought Brown’s tackle definitely merited a red card. Looked worse than Broadfoot’s.

Back