Sportscene tonight.

Even more satisfying when , he had a pish game and no goals :D As said above , they spoke well regarding the way set up and rotated during game , Morelos is our best , and most effective player , don’t want him to go as that performance yesterday will spur him on .
Aye, you're correct. I was actually surprised at the way they praised us. Wasn't happy at first when I seen that two of the pundits were from scum stock.

I don’t watch that sh**e however just read for second week in a row Craig Gordon has pop at us- it’s as if he is bias?? Anyone mention Edouard assaulting a killie player ?

one of the very few Celtic players I actually didn’t mind, kept his head down and got on with his game without trying to antagonise.
I agree, I always found he was a far more intelligent footballer than McGeady also.

Very few of their players I don’t mind but as you said, he comes across alright.

Getting embarrassing that people persist on using every small example as the world being against us. The st Mirren penalty shout was an obvious talking point which I wouldn’t say they’d dwelled on. They spent plenty of time talking up our performance, both individuals and our general shape - why it was successful and who within it was a success.

Spent more time talking up killies performance during the analysis of their game as well so not sure what else people are looking for

Bbcatholic’s at there work as usel st miden. Penalty review at least 4 times. Celtic Edward hands on his appoints face spoke about once in highlights but not in the studio with Celtic family

I only watched about 5 minutes of the discussion on timmy's game (I'm not sure how long it went on for)

Thompson came across as if he was pretty pissed off that he was even present

Considering the OTT $hit that came with the scum's 1st league game - this was very low key & didn't really question their slip-up, dropped points or lucky performance

Nothing surprising there then

Kil
For those unable to watch this programme :

St.Mirren should have had a penalty.

Panellist and ex-Celt Graig Gordon has no socks but does have a hipster-beard thingy.

Celtic should have had a penalty.

Panellist and ex-Celt Shaun Maloney has five different accents.

Celtic defender Julien can give away a penalty without getting a booking.

Celtic striker Eduard can strike a player twice in the face without getting a booking.

Neil is not happy.

Killie penalty statrted with a move that might have seen the ball out of play. Desperate stuff.

Compared to last season, I quite enjoyed it last night. Thought Maloney came across quite well, looks to be a pretty decent coach for Belgium. As another poster said, he could be a good appointment for Scotland in future but I think the best thing for him to do is stay away from the Scottish league and work on the continent.

Compared to last season, I quite enjoyed it last night. Thought Maloney came across quite well, looks to be a pretty decent coach for Belgium. As another poster said, he could be a good appointment for Scotland in future but I think the best thing for him to do is stay away from the Scottish league and work on the continent.
Must admit maloney was a really good pundit. Never watched his analysis of their game but his outlook on ours was really insightful.

Getting embarrassing that people persist on using every small example as the world being against us. The st Mirren penalty shout was an obvious talking point which I wouldn’t say they’d dwelled on. They spent plenty of time talking up our performance, both individuals and our general shape - why it was successful and who within it was a success.

Spent more time talking up killies performance during the analysis of their game as well so not sure what else people are looking for

TBH, they had to talk about it, there was f all to report on from a St Mirren point of view, apart from Jak Alnwick.

i never seen the goal but was it 35 yards out?
HaHa for some reason they said it was 43 yards out to which someone said it was measured from the back of the net. Why?

Scotland midfielder's strike from all of 35 yards found the inside of a post.

Back