Sportscene

It’s easy to see why McCann can’t get a coaching gig when he comments on a game but there’s no need for a personal digs

Reactions: DJT
It’s easy to see why McCann can’t get a coaching gig when he comments on a game but there’s no need for a personal digs
Yeah mate. The coaching standards ars sky high in Scotland so easy to see why no coaching gigs for him.

Is that what you mean?

Let's face it the only supporters in Scotland that have any reason to hate McCann are them

know what in sayin'
Agreed and my wife is one of them. Met him in august at the fringe, we were at a last minute Irish comedian show topics weren’t bad tbh but didn’t know what to expect, fecknos why a was there but got an even bigger shock when I seen him, we got speaking to him and told him he ruined the wife’s childhood in 1999 decent banter back and forward, she said after it he’s actually very sound, so I asked her why did you not like him and she couldn’t answer me simple

Absolute gutter comments from the pair of you.
Given we had a thread on here a while which suggested there are plenty of Rangers fans who are born Catholic it’s a comment that certainly belongs in the past. We have folks from mixed religious marriages where one parent is Protestant and one catholic and the kids will follow religion from one and football from the other. Could be rangers fans because of a grandparent or aunt or uncle whilst brought up catholic by parents etc

As regards McCann I have zero doubt since he played with us he is a dedicated fan of Rangers and will have got a lot of flak for that from the orcs. By the way when I say orcs I mean Celtic fans and not Catholics. I know plenty decent catholic people who don’t support Celtic. It’s the supporting them that seems to give them the chip on shoulder even the Protestant folks that follow Celtic have that paranoia bred into them LOL.

Given we had a thread on here a while which suggested there are plenty of Rangers fans who are born Catholic it’s a comment that certainly belongs in the past. We have folks from mixed religious marriages where one parent is Protestant and one catholic and the kids will follow religion from one and football from the other. Could be rangers fans because of a grandparent or aunt or uncle whilst brought up catholic by parents etc

As regards McCann I have zero doubt since he played with us he is a dedicated fan of Rangers and will have got a lot of flak for that from the orcs. By the way when I say orcs I mean Celtic fans and not Catholics. I know plenty decent catholic people who don’t support Celtic. It’s the supporting them that seems to give them the chip on shoulder even the Protestant folks that follow Celtic have that paranoia bred into them LOL.
My other halves daughter is a Catholic. Still goes to Catholic school. But she'd come to Ibrox every week if I could get her a ticket next to me. She comes with me maybe four times a season when I can get her tickets next to me like European games, cup games and friendlies. Her 'good friend' who she also goes to school with is a season ticket holder, so there are definitely more of them picking us. I wonder why!?

I have 8 nieces and they have 7 sons between them all catholic all are rangers daft and most travel on the local supporters bus including my grandson,my wife is catholic and never supported any football team she’s now rangers daft and shouts and celebrates more than me while watching us on tv.

Neil McCann was saying he’s glad it wasn’t a red as it means Taylor isn’t suspended for the next game as he’s absolutely chronic and we should be targeting him every time we play them.
Hopefully by the time we play them matondo is fit and has nailed down the left hand side spot

Would love to see sima rag doll Taylor for pace and attacking the back post

McCann also said at the penalty save, after Kelly had said they were searching for solutions, "he found a solution there and I'm glad he did" ;)

On the Taylor sending off comment that has been highlighted, it was part of a bigger comment about VAR and was more about VAR.

There really are some right facking weirdos on here who love to denigrate our ex players.

taylor , like many before him playing in cream & slime got away with a blatant red card challenge , aided by officials who fear the backlash from their paymasters more than the backlash for getting a blatant decision wrong .
With the introduction of v.a.r , it should have brought about an end to the favourable decisions towards septic which are awarded on a weekly basis in Scotland , the taylor tackle again shows that as septic players have actually admitted after humiliation in Europe once again this year , they do indeed get refereed more leniently in Scotland.
taylors over the ball tackle was as blatant a red card in the modern game as any officials should have to make a decision on , it's a A Red Card .
It leaves the lingering question with Scottish referees , is this Corruption , Fear , or Following Work Place Instructions .

Agreed. Certainly no friend of Rangers these days. Couldn’t wait to come flying out the traps calling Morelos “an idiot” when he was celebrating a goal
You think McCann is no friend of Rangers these days? Let's just go with Hartson and Sutton then. The guy loves Rangers and has done more for us than most on here. As mentioned earlier, I'm also glad Taylor is available - he's gash and one of the reasons they will drop points.

You think McCann is no friend of Rangers these days? Let's just go with Hartson and Sutton then. The guy loves Rangers and has done more for us than most on here. As mentioned earlier, I'm also glad Taylor is available - he's gash and one of the reasons they will drop points.
Yeah cause that’s who I said to go with instead mate :D

Taylor reminds me of Ridvan, far too small for a defender in the SPL and at International level as well, I watched the Scotland and Norway game last week and all the danger came down Norway's right, when we play them at the meccanno dome next month we shoupd target him

Back