Spurs sack Stellini

Keep believing pal. Maybe you will get two unexpected results this week, as well as a good laugh at Spurs.
Hope so , but just don't see it happening now. Liverpool game blew it. A win there would have given them the final bit of belief imo. The fact they were doing so well and basically blew it, dragged into the hammers and Southampton games.
Man city are just phenomenal as well the now.
We live in hope though, and laugh at spurs :D

Kane has to leave, surely even he can see what a shambles the club is

I must admit I don't really pay a lot of attention to the EPL.

I thought from reading this they'd be 14th in the league or something, not 5th.
I was at a pool hall with my son when it kicked off. Every time one of us went to take a shot, the other shouted, they have scored again! Was all a bit mental

That’s not that unusual for Scots to have an English team especially if you have lived in a given area for some time - Rangers aren’t just my team - I identify with them - but you my friend sound to me like a grade A plum

Over here in Northern Ireland and the republic everyone has two teams and most people back home in Scotland I know all have an English team too.

Is Ryan Mason not Spurs equivalent of John Kennedy?

He was caretaker before and seems to have stuck about during Conte's time. Probably feel they need to give him a job for life following him retiring after the cracked skull

Events outwith their control Conte absolutely losing the plot. The timing of it was awful as well. They're getting no one of a decent calibre in from mid March onwards.

Although I didn’t understand the thought process behind keeping Stellini on after binning Conte. They were clearly on a downward trajectory under his style, so keeping his right hand man on made no sense.

Is Ryan Mason not Spurs equivalent of John Kennedy?

He was caretaker before and seems to have stuck about during Conte's time. Probably feel they need to give him a job for life following him retiring after the cracked skull
Seems to be, a coaching career forged on the sympathy vote.

I’m a rangers supporter. I follow them home and away. I put money into a club following them. IN TO THEM. Not other clubs

Having a season ticket makes you a supporter.
Rangers don't get the money when you buy an away ticket.

Surely you didn't think they did?

Over here in Northern Ireland and the republic everyone has two teams and most people back home in Scotland I know all have an English team too.
All my match going mates only have one team.
Generally passive fans who have 2 teams

Putting money into a club is supporting them.

He had a season ticket
Been to games all over the World through work and travel, purely as a fan of football and enjoying different atmosphere's and match day experiences, I dare say if I lived in a foreign city with a half decent football team id have no qualms about buying a season ticket if I was to attend regular... I support 1 Club with no desire to support a 2nd.. Many clubs are impossible to attend without a season ticket... dont really understand your logic

Been to games all over the World through work and travel, purely as a fan of football and enjoying different atmosphere's and match day experiences, I dare say if I lived in a foreign city with a half decent football team id have no qualms about buying a season ticket if I was to attend regular... I support 1 Club with no desire to support a 2nd.. Many clubs are impossible to attend without a season ticket... dont really understand your logic
Nobody cares mate

All my match going mates only have one team.
Generally passive fans who have 2 teams
I don’t accept that conclusion. All the lads over in Hamburg at the weekend fall into that passive fan category by that definition, the lads that travel over from Belfast etc all passive because they probably have local teams as well? I don’t think so.

I don’t accept that conclusion. All the lads over in Hamburg at the weekend fall into that passive fan category by that definition, the lads that travel over from Belfast etc all passive because they probably have local teams as well? I don’t think so.
You don't accept a conclusion about people I know? OK then.

Events outwith their control Conte absolutely losing the plot. The timing of it was awful as well. They're getting no one of a decent calibre in from mid March onwards.

Although I didn’t understand the thought process behind keeping Stellini on after binning Conte. They were clearly on a downward trajectory under his style, so keeping his right hand man on made no sense.
Think spurs felt they were paying his wage until end of season, when his contract ran out so may as well make him work for it

Conte was right in his comments. Winning mentality just not there. That starts at the top of the club not just in the pitch.

Also needs the fans to demand more. They are way to accepting of mediocrity. Something we need to guard against.

Spurs, Chelsea, Man City, Newcastle, etc..
Take all their massive amounts of money away and they are back to being nothing clubs, they might have kinda decent sized supports but they’re still rotten!

Mason spent 17 years at Spurs before having to retire prematurely in an incident that could have killed him. He then got into coaching. Not sure why anyone would take issue with them looking after one of their own.
I haven’t taken issue with it, I’m simply passing comment.

You would have to concede that it’s quite fortuitous that he’s made it through the ranks so quickly. I think it’s a fair conclusion that he’s not achieved it solely on merit.

I haven’t taken issue with it, I’m simply passing comment.

You would have to concede that it’s quite fortuitous that he’s made it through the ranks so quickly. I think it’s a fair conclusion that he’s not achieved it solely on merit.
He's highly rated as a coach.

I’d love to see them get a few more terrible results to see if they’d sack the second interim manager in a row :))

Although now Harry’s mate is in charge again they’ll probably try a little harder.

Time for the return of a Spurs legend:
man1101.png

Spurs and Chelsea both in a mess but both could spend more on one player than we would in about 5 transfer windows.

Mind you, theres now Newcastle to support for all those glory hunters who latched on

Spurs had a sliding doors moment after that CL final. They could’ve spent proper money and pushed on, but decided not to and went backwards instead.

As for Stellini. 48?? Must’ve had a paper round in Mogadishu.

Had a season ticket at Southampton in the days of Alan Ball, Charlie George and yes Ivan Golac.
Not because I supported them but because I love watching live football.

Spurs had a sliding doors moment after that CL final. They could’ve spent proper money and pushed on, but decided not to and went backwards instead.

As for Stellini. 48?? Must’ve had a paper round in Mogadishu.
Even before then though they never invested the Bale money at all well.

Back