Spurs tweet re. Christian Eriksen

Good man, the medical team did amazing work.

This has a positive effect of shining a light on the potential risks as well, the Vets over 35's team I play for have just now purchased a Defibrillator for pitch side, which is very very welcome. If this can happen to a supremely fit 29 year old, us oldies have to have a little more concern.

Great to see.

There is one good thing to come out of all of this and it is the importance of knowing CPR and how important defibrillators are.

Personally I think this is something that should be mandatory on the school curriculums

Schools, yes. And workplaces (when we return).

Doesn't have to be a full 1 day or 3 day first aid course to deal with slips, trips falls etc. But if someone collapsed like that in front of me I wouldn't know what to do other than scream for help. (Although maybe that is also sensible).

Schools, yes. And workplaces (when we return).

Doesn't have to be a full 1 day or 3 day first aid course to deal with slips, trips falls etc. But if someone collapsed like that in front of me I wouldn't know what to do other than scream for help. (Although maybe that is also sensible).

Shouting for help is a massive thing to do also as you want to get CPR started as quickly as possible. Also someone can be doing CPR while thw other gets a defib if available and calls and ambulance.

Also the more people the better as CPR is extremely tiring and if you can switch over it can be a life saver.

I am lucky to have done courses so know what to do and have thankfully never had to.

Great to see him on the road to recovery. When you see that happen it pales everything else into insignificance

Good man, the medical team did amazing work.

This has a positive effect of shining a light on the potential risks as well, the Vets over 35's team I play for have just now purchased a Defibrillator for pitch side, which is very very welcome. If this can happen to a supremely fit 29 year old, us oldies have to have a little more concern.

At £900 a piece I’m tempted to get one for my house. I thought they would be tens of thousands of pounds.

Back