Spurs v Arsenal & Sunday's other football (not our game)

Another scum goal coming from a clear foul to Dundee. Where was VAR pulling it back there? F.uck off.
VAR would have checked the goal anyway. But it couldn't pull back as far to the Johnston foul as the ball was out for a throw and the game moves into a new attacking phase of play.

It still ought to have been a foul and a chance for Dundee to keep applying pressure though, you are right about that. Poor from Beaton.

How many have the scored so far? Our matchday thread would be going into meltdown "we cant score ffs" "cant keep passing up these chances etc"
Apparently just scored from a shot outside the box.
Mate , in our last 3 league games we have had 2 og's, a pen and a free header.
I thik its an aspect of our play that is seriously lacking.

Lammers scored again, wonder if Dutch fans look at Dessers goal numbers in confusion for our league the same way we look at theirs.

The complete inbalance in officiating clear as day today.

Rangers on the front foot (fouls against us not given or awarded correctly) to say the least.

Celtic on the back foot, three decisions go in favour, two i’d say incorrectly, slightly changing the games direction leading to a goal.

Today’s officiating of both matches are a penetrating insight into the blatantly obvious.

They’re treated and continue to be treated with impunity. This league is corrupt as %^*&.

Bit part winger scores important goal. That's why they win titles. Everyone contributes. But we want to keep the same duds year in and year out

One thing you can rely on when a bheast team faces a tony docherty side, it's a good chance for the bheasts to get their goal difference up by at least 5+

Apparently just scored from a shot outside the box.
Mate , in our last 3 league games we have had 2 og's, a pen and a free header.
I thik its an aspect of our play that is seriously lacking.
Its a fair enough point, i suppose i was trying to delude myself into thinking they are as bad as we are at taking chances

They were always going to take 3 points today...but it's about damage limitation.

If by the end of the day it's a 6 goal swing, and we can take one more off Killie at home than they do hearts...then we win the old firm even just 1 nil...it'll be a 3 goal difference with 3 games to play...and us still to play Dundee at home.

It's all down to the old firm game.

Sitting scrolling through this as I can’t bare to watch these low life b@stards and each page you scroll knowing your about to read ‘19th Century terrorist bastards’ or ‘and there it is’. Never fails to deliver. It’s the hope that kills you.

We already are but they won’t be coming.

After today they have three home games and a trip to Killie who’ll have nothing to play for.

They only need 3 wins out of 4 after today to win it.
I hold out hope we can somehow get something at the piggery but I think we have used up our luck for the season against them unfortunately. The officials would certainly see to it that doesn’t happen if it starts to look sticky for them regardless.

Back