Spurs v Arsenal & Sunday's other football (not our game)

Regardless of what happens this season Arsenal need to go sign a goalkeeper and a striker of real quality.

Celtic not playing much better than we did at Den Park. It's just they have proven finishers and we don't.

Hopefully get a bit of luck, but not holding my breath.

The big problem we have is lack of finance, our time in the lowers leagues gave them the upper hand unfortunately.

Yep. We also just don't have the mentality to win League title after League title. Plus, when they have a blip, like they did in February, their refs got them through it, 5 points from 9 when they could easily have lost 3 games on the trot.

The big problem we have is lack of finance, our time in the lowers leagues gave them the upper hand unfortunately.
We are not far away, if we hadn't lost our front line for most of this season we would have been league winners.

I cant help but think if we win a few seasons on the trot their small support will start walking away, this will happen sooner than later. We have just been very unlucky with Beale being terrible and injuries to key players has really cost us.

For all Dundee are outplaying this mob they are nowhere near as physical or intense as they were against us. If they were they'd be in the lead by now.

Scum hanging on a bit here, which means they will probably score a second at some point soon. Jammy pricks

If Beaton is the ref, I doubt he'll make a decision that costs them points. He's had enough media annihilation in his life.

Back