Spurs v Arsenal & Sunday's other football (not our game)

For all Dundee are outplaying this mob they are nowhere near as physical or intense as they were against us. If they were they'd be in the lead by now.
Nothing to do with that. Dundee are same as against us. Bad decision making in the final third. They’ll never score today, no point doing it to yourself. Best chance of them dropping points is their next 3 games.

Kyogo gives the ball away in the middle, falls down, gets the free kick because a Dundee player happened to be near him.

Everyone's out to get them though.

This is Dundees purple patch in the game though, if they don't take something in the next 5-10 minutes, they'll end up losing by 3.

See Beaton is taking all the easy options, Dundee put pressure on that lot and they start throwing themselves to the ground and Beaton buys it.

Dundee have outplayed and outmuscled them so far in the second half. They just need the wee break in front of goal to get level.
The filth have not played well today, particularly in this second half.

They’re not dropping points to anyone other than us so barring a remarkable GD turnaround, that’s curtains.

Calamity defending and the flasher scores

Game over

Onto next week and keep winning, this mob will slip up 100%

Genuinely don’t understand this.

They’ve been excellent and should be drawing at least, they’re playing better this game then they did against us.
What do you not understand? They are not as physical, they are not as aggressive in this game. They aren't leaving a foot in or making life as difficult for them as they did for us IMO.

As I said, I agree with you that they *were outplaying Celtic (this half) but they could certainly be harder in the tackle and more competitive to win the ball back when out of possession as they were against us.

And there you go as I type they are weak as shite in defence, no pressing out of possession, no hoofing the ball away from defence and lose a second.

But yeah they're playing better than they did against us.

Latest posts

Back