Spurs v Man City & other Tuesday football (not our game)

What a miss son, this is the only game I ever want gravy veins to get a result from I love arsenal and despise city and their plastic fans.
I think your being a bit unfair on city fans, they have always had a fair size of loyal fans, even when they were down the leagues.

I have no preference for them one way or the other, but I know they've always had a decent support. People jump on the bandwagon, no doubt about that, happens with a lot of clubs though. I knew football was becoming trendy when the celebrity set, told us about their undying love for certain clubs.

Son 1 on 1 with 7 mins to go and hit it straight at the goalie. Totally shat the bed

Arsenal fans will be spewing

Pep going for four in a row which Ferguson never managed (only done 3). Can't say it's all because of money either as he's spent less in his time than Chelsea and Man Utd. Man City have the 6 th biggest bet spend in the last 10 years

Last edited:
Champions League for Villa next season.

Praying we get the beggars in the groups and hammer them home and away. I'd love it if we beat them. *insert keegan gif*
They slapped the Edinburgh Tims about in August so here's hoping. The formats changed for next season I think, where instead of groups it's one big league and everyone plays each other once, either home or away so you'll get your wish

Son 1 on 1 with 7 mins to go and hit it straight at the goalie. Totally shat the bed

Pep going for four in a row which Ferguson never managed (only done 3). Can't say it's all because of money either as he's spent less in his time than Chelsea and Man Utd. Man City have the 6 th biggest bet spend in the last 10 years
Made up nonsense. All of City's spending figures are Mickey mouse.

I went through more emotions watching and cursing Rangers from 0-0, 2-0 down to then winning 5-2 - than a Man City fan with a camera phone in London behind the goal at Tottenham Stadium as they basically won the league.

Kelpies sculpter on speed dial for another statue soon no doubt

No doubt he is a top manager. We can go on about why they got to where they are, but the genius for me was bringing in de bruyne.

I went through more emotions watching and cursing Rangers from 0-0, 2-0 down to then winning 5-2 - than a Man City fan with a camera phone in London behind the goal at Tottenham Stadium as they basically won the league.

Kelpies sculpter on speed dial for another statue soon no doubt
I guess a lot of emotion is taken away when an oil state buys you everything.

Just caught the tail end of it as I'm just in the door from our game, but i see fat Ange wss going off on one in the post match press conference. I guess further details will emerge. He's not happy :D

I’ve just watched his interview, it’s all changed since the start of the season when everyone had him winning the league by October. He’s starting to crack.

They slapped the Edinburgh Tims about in August so here's hoping. The formats changed for next season I think, where instead of groups it's one big league and everyone plays each other once, either home or away so you'll get your wish

You’d have to play 35 matches in the opening phase for that to be correct wouldn’t you? Everyone plays 8 in round 1 this time.

No doubt he is a top manager. We can go on about why they got to where they are, but the genius for me was bringing in de bruyne.
Pellegrini was in charge when De Bruyne signed.

Although some people believe Guardiola was pulling the strings ahead of his own arrival but sounds fanciful

You’d have to play 35 matches in the opening phase for that to be correct wouldn’t you? Everyone plays 8 in round 1 this time.
Yes, my mistake, one league but you don't play everyone, you play 8 teams based on seeding.

Pellegrini was in charge when De Bruyne signed.

Although some people believe Guardiola was pulling the strings ahead of his own arrival but sounds fanciful
I really didn't know that. Fair play. Used to watch him on itv4 with the bundesliga highlights. He was outstanding for wolfsburg and very close to being, what we would call the one man team.

Just zoomed through it after getting home from our game.

They really believe they’ve won it tonight.

Sure you wouldn’t give West Ham much chance but hopefully Arsenal score first and a few nerves creep in at city on Sunday

Tune in next season for 'City look weak this season' or 'Maybe this year it's too much for them' only for them to win it again :)

Just caught the tail end of it as I'm just in the door from our game, but i see fat Ange wss going off on one in the post match press conference. I guess further details will emerge. He's not happy :D
He makes a good point though, although this shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone that knows Spurs. Their fanbase is pathetic.

Losing out on CL football but hey ho let's celebrate Arsenal not winning the league. All about priorities I guess ?

Yes, my mistake, one league but you don't play everyone, you play 8 teams based on seeding.
Confused

So you could get Real Madrid and Man City but have Madrid at home once and city away once it is it home and away

Stlll a sham tbf as there is still no return to an open, non seeded, no country protection draw. But as before with all but the 1st iteration of the CL, it's still geared towards the richer clubs & with a possible few exceptions, we'll still have the same teams in the latter stages.

Protectionism wrapped up in a different presentation.

Back