Spurs v Man City & other Tuesday football (not our game)

Just zoomed through it after getting home from our game.

They really believe they’ve won it tonight.

Sure you wouldn’t give West Ham much chance but hopefully Arsenal score first and a few nerves creep in at city on Sunday
Quite possible. We've done our best in the past to make an arse of the final day with what should be a routine win to seal a title. But that's a massive hurdle overcome tonight and we rightly should be heavy, heavy favourites tonight. I bet the celebrations were born out of the nerves that we all felt about this fixture knowing our previous at tya6 ground and what a failure to win tonight would have meant.

As soon as he left Wolfsburg the only title challenge to Bayern evaporated - he was outstanding for them.
Without doubt mate. Always watched the highlights on the Monday night without knowing the results. Always looked forward to see him as he was outstanding just about every game he played.

Absolutely.

Can't stand Arsenal fans, so glad City have it in their hands now.

Go and finish the job on Sunday and shut those Gooner wanks up once and for all.
1. Fk youB-D
2. Cannot see city losing it now. Best team again , after a mid season stumble they got it together at the right time .

Arsenal have been a great watch all season though. The odd sloppy performance has took the league away.

I have tried to rationalise my dislike for Man City from afar and for a while.

The other club from same city don't even see them as the biggest 'derby' games of season so that's a starting point
Most clubs are just indifferent to them.

Everything this Abu Dhabi entity does barely evokes a shrug. None of it has any merit, credibility, or legitimacy hence the apathy toward them in the game.

Most clubs are just indifferent to them.

Everything this Abu Dhabi entity does barely evokes a shrug. None of it has any merit, credibility, or legitimacy hence the apathy toward them in the game.

Only club in the world who could make Man Utd more likeable

Spurs was the last hope for City to lose the league, its theirs now , I cant see West Ham doing anything.

1. Fk youB-D
2. Cannot see city losing it now. Best team again , after a mid season stumble they got it together at the right time .

Arsenal have been a great watch all season though. The odd sloppy performance has took the league away.
Serial losers

Going to the Etihad and playing for a point worked out well.

Can't stand Arteta.

And not even a 90 point season. Klopp lost the league with 94 and 97 points at least.
Yeah you're in the minority, most of us sane football fans respect an ex player who done us a great turn and always talks of us glowingly even now, performing well at the elite level of management.
Can't stand him FFS mate :))

Yeah you're in the minority, most of us sane football fans respect an ex player who done us a great turn and always talks of us glowingly even now, performing well at the elite level of management.
Can't stand him FFS mate :))
Bloke's a throbber.

Can't stand his antics on the touchline.

I have tried to rationalise my dislike for Man City from afar and for a while.

The other club from same city don't even see them as the biggest 'derby' games of season so that's a starting point
It's perhaps just as well that "the other club from the same city" don't see City as their biggest derby game, because they certainly don't win many of these games, and haven't done so for some years now.

@MancGer86 @Donkeywash

78086051-the-man-on-the-white-background-shows-the-sign-thumb-up-brutal-bald-cartoon-character.jpg

Last edited:
Back