SSN Gordon out for up to 12 weeks and the racist out for up to 4

Whoever it is will be the new Lev Yashin.
This week we'll be getting told 1) How celtc have done so well considering the injuries they have suffered this season and 2) Their new goalkeeper is an excellent up and coming player much in demand/a great loan signing who has always wanted to join celtc/a wonderkid promoted from their youth team.

But Brenda, what about that wonder keeper de Vries? :D:D:D

I'm gutted for the pair of them though, I really am especially the thumb :p:D

BRENDA RODGERS paid new beggars keeper Dorus de Vries the highest possible compliment when he said losing him and Luis Suarez were his biggest transfer disappointments as a boss :eek::D:D

Ra Poops gaffer is thrilled to be reunited with the Dutchman after buying him from Nottingham Forest for a modest six-figure sum on a two-year contract.

And the way Brenda spoke about de Vries last night in the aftermath of a 2-0 defeat to Inter Milan in Limerick in the International Champions Cup sounded ominous for current poops No1 Craig Gordon.

Rodgers said: “For me I need to have, and how we work, a goalkeeper that means when we have possession we have 11 players — that he can distribute the ball and pass it. Dorus is as good as I’ve seen in that in all my travels.

“I’ve been really, really disappointed twice in my career when I’ve lost players — one was Luis Suarez at Liverpool and the first one was Dorus de Vries at Swansea.

“That’s because he was such a key part of how I worked there.

‘He’s a real fit guy, he’s 35 but look at guys like Van der Saar who played right through till 40 and has some of his best years in that final part of their career.

“Dorus I know well enough to know he looks after his body and will come in and get how I work.

“He’s been nursing a slight knock so we’re just assessing that. He’s with the medical team and I expect him to join the goalkeepers tomorrow and see his availability from then.”

‘...... wi cannae punt Mooosah noo fur DDs30 Mullion tae Real/Barca/Man City, as We’ve hud hunners ae bids’

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Gonna be a hard one for celtc to get over the line when there are 31 other teams chasing the keeper who isnt playing loan for 5 months.....

Joe Hart is keen to end his loan deal with West Ham before the transfer window closes as he wants to keep his place as England number one.

sounds the sort of signing that the tranny banger would attempt

Only problems here are that this could have happened a few days later to ensure the transfer window was shut and that they're not out for much, much longer. Good news nonetheless.

Only problems here are that this could have happened a few days later to ensure the transfer window was shut and that they're not out for much, much longer. Good news nonetheless.
Think when it a goalie they would still get an emergency loan in, that used to be the case anyway

Joe Hart is keen to end his loan deal with West Ham before the transfer window closes as he wants to keep his place as England number one.

sounds the sort of signing that the tranny banger would attempt

I would love to see that useless bastard in the sticks for them. He's shite!

I'm actually disappointed Thumb isn't out longer. He may be a wee prick but he's their most dangerous attacking player.

According to spew on Saturday “NO other club has had to face as many injuries to key players”......

Ffs even DJ and Gerry McCulloch v2.0 put him right on that pile of green tinted biased pish.

Gordon out for 12 weeks???....if its his knee again it will be a lot longer ,miss the rest of this season at least

Gordon out for 12 weeks???....if its his knee again it will be a lot longer ,miss the rest of this season at least

I agree.

Was it not his dodgy knees that kept him for an eternity last time.

Oh dear, that would be a shame then :rolleyes:

An injury to Tierney and Dembele would top this off.

They have been poor for months now and some how manage to sneak wins. They are due another defeat soon enough.

If only we had kept on their heels.

Wonder if they will still sell their $40m prize striker, now that Griffiths is injured?

Surely no team in their right mind would even consider it?...................

Back