St. Enoch Square Store

Reidy3k

4293-DFF5-AD9-B-4-D81-83-E2-676-A2-CEEEDD9.png

Got an email from the Gers store online trying to cash in on 55. Hope nobody now falls for this & buys from them. I clicked on link to see what they were selling & they can’t even get the club right in the online queue
6-B350-A22-05-C7-44-BC-956-B-345235-C68-AF5.png

Fully expect the Belfast store to re-open with the same tat.
But worried when I heard James Bisgove saying the new Belfast store will be the only official store in Belfast.

Fully expect the Belfast store to re-open with the same tat.
But worried when I heard James Bisgove saying the new Belfast store will be the only official store in Belfast.
Seen a post on social media and the speculation was the new shop was going to be in donegal street.

Oh for f**k sake, to be fair i`ve only been in it once anyway, she hates the fact we cant get the so called "discount" trainers from SD

Is that the only 2 or is there 1 in Belfast that's ok?

The previous store in Castle Lane is operated by Elite/Hummel. They have no Castore stock and are not endorsed by the club. Litigation ongoing. Avoid.

I've heard that it will be re-opening in another form.

The new Rangers Store is on Donegal Place. It is official, approved and operated by Castore in the same way as the Ibrox shop and Buchanan Galleries.

The previous store in Castle Lane is operated by Elite/Hummel. They have no Castore stock and are not endorsed by the club. Litigation ongoing. Avoid.

I've heard that it will be re-opening in another form.

The new Rangers Store is on Donegal Place. It is official, approved and operated by Castore in the same way as the Ibrox shop and Buchanan Galleries.
See post 27

Apparently it’s fake.

No, crossed wires.

The only thing fake is the supposed Castore twitter account that responded to the tweet embedded in post 27.
Got you.

All those fakers out there I don’t know whether I’m coming or going :cool:

Reactions: ICM
I can't believe some people took a random tweet from a blatantly dodgy account over Bisgrove saying it's opening soon lol

It’s genuinely worrying some of our support still need to be spoon fed with this.
It’s probably not so much the actual support, more friends and family of supporters.

Family members who don’t know any better won’t be aware of what’s going on if they don’t follow the story. That’s the market this store is preying on.

Both of my daughters have thought they were doing the right thing when they bought me something from there, not really their fault.

It’s genuinely worrying some of our support still need to be spoon fed with this.
Unfortunately many of our support might not visit forums like this and are duped by the fact they see a "Rangers Shop".
Also the one in St.Enoch's Square will be visited by tourists,when restrictions allow,who will simply be attracted by the same thing,so that shop will continue to receive custom.
Hopefully there will be no one on forums who will do so.

Back