St. Enoch Square Store

"Spoon fed"? Unbelievable way to communicate with others.

It's not unbelievable, it's entirely appropriate. The situation with Elite and the store at St Enoch Square has been discussed at length on here, and elsewhere, countless times.

It DOES beg belief how anyone invested enough in Rangers to be on a forum can't actually be aware of this stuff.

When I went up to Glasgow just before Christmas I walked past it & there was a queue to get into it. Can only imagine it was supporters families that were unaware of situation in to buy presents

It's not unbelievable, it's entirely appropriate. The situation with Elite and the store at St Enoch Square has been discussed at length on here, and elsewhere, countless times.

It DOES beg belief how anyone invested enough in Rangers to be on a forum can't actually be aware of this stuff.

What about Belfast and elsewhere? I live in England and dont buy from these stores so why would I know what's ok and what isnt?

It’s true though. It absolutely beggars belief that some of our fans don’t understand the situation.

And if you are going to get upset with that comment, I don’t think FF is for you.

I think you're right. Insults seem to be the norm on here.

It’s genuinely worrying some of our support still need to be spoon fed with this.
Rather than being worried just simply answer the question if you know the answer to it.

That way, an individual that may have went to the wrong store won’t because you educated them :)

Walked past the other day ( wouldn't dare go in, went to Buchanan st one instead). Noticed some dodgy champions t-shirts in the window. Buchanan one has no champion stuff except bucket hats.

It's no surprise people think it's still associated with rangers. It has more champions stock seemingly than the official stores...

Walked past the other day ( wouldn't dare go in, went to Buchanan st one instead). Noticed some dodgy champions t-shirts in the window. Buchanan one has no champion stuff except bucket hats.

It's no surprise people think it's still associated with rangers. It has more champions stock seemingly than the official stores...
No excuse. They have to make more tat like that because they can’t sell the current merchandise.

Back