st johnstone parking

I’ve recently moved up to the Perth area. Will I be able to get a ticket on the day if I just turn up? Obviously away end would be great but I’d be happy to sit in the home end, I’m just by myself anyway.

I’ve recently moved up to the Perth area. Will I be able to get a ticket on the day if I just turn up? Obviously away end would be great but I’d be happy to sit in the home end, I’m just by myself anyway.

To get one for home end you’d need to buy in advance and be on the St J system as a previous purchaser.

There will be spares for the Rangers end(s) going though without too much bother.

Last edited:
not been in a while,are we still getting away with parking at Tesco ?

They have a camera based 3 hours max parking limit. If they catch you’ll they’ll pursue via usual multitude of letters (but no court action!).

On Sunday given number of punters that’ll be there they may well have attendants on duty, they used to do this for Old Firm visits prior to allocation being cut.

Look up W Mains Av / Grange Terrace roundabout on Google maps - there’s some waste ground there that the local Boys Club are allowed to use as a carpark for fundraising purposes. They’ll charge you £2 and it’s a good, safe locations just marginally further than Tesco.

Back