St Johnstone Red Card

Collum didn’t award a card until the VAR officials told him it was a red card

On Jack challenge he issued a yellow straight away and VAR official who I think was Clancy asked him to review the foul and he said it was only a yellow

At the game in real time I thought Clark was a bad foul and Jacks was a red card but not seen any replays yet

Collum again was a joke

Morelos was getting rugby tackled at times and Collum gives them a free kick ffs

The way he dealt with the Hagi yellow was a joke too

The guy is an utter arsehole
Var was walsh

VAR doesn’t have the power to tell the referee to award a red card. They can only tell him to go check it again. That’s why it’s strange that he never went to the screen if VAR was involved.
But the 4th official or linesmen do.maybe one o then who had a better viewing angle said red

If you watch it again his left knee is hit. First I’ve heard of any gash. Must have been alright thankfully he played on.
Just watched Michael Beale’s aftermath press conference again he confirmed no malice in tackle. Jack was caught just above the shin pad and has a bad gash and doubtful for Wednesday and in his opinion a definite red card.

Looked to me at the time collum played on and didn't give a foul. Didn't look too bad I thought then out came the red card. These baffling decisions made by this clown show Scottish football for what it is. Run by clowns officiated by clueless idiots. The players must be frustrated at refs in Scottish football. They are all hopeless cowards unable to use common sense. I think this will be another red card by this bawbag to be overturned. Might be wrong.

Looked to me at the time collum played on and didn't give a foul. Didn't look too bad I thought then out came the red card. These baffling decisions made by this clown show Scottish football for what it is. Run by clowns officiated by clueless idiots. The players must be frustrated at refs in Scottish football. They are all hopeless cowards unable to use common sense. I think this will be another red card by this bawbag to be overturned. Might be wrong.

It looks like he wasn’t going to give the foul, it doesn’t look bad at normal speed but when slowed down you see it, if your hitting people above the shin in a tackle then you can’t have any complaints about getting sent off. on jacks one, if that tackle was made on one of our players then not many on here would say its anything but a red, straight leg, studs showing, its a red too. jacks probably my fav player as i like players like him who’s not afraid to do the nasty stuff now and again, that wasn’t the time to do it though and I’m sure gbeale wouldn’t have been amused with him.

Collum didn’t award a card until the VAR officials told him it was a red card

On Jack challenge he issued a yellow straight away and VAR official who I think was Clancy asked him to review the foul and he said it was only a yellow

At the game in real time I thought Clark was a bad foul and Jacks was a red card but not seen any replays yet

Collum again was a joke

Morelos was getting rugby tackled at times and Collum gives them a free kick ffs

The way he dealt with the Hagi yellow was a joke too

The guy is an utter arsehole
Yeah I got the impression the head teacher came out! His decision is the correct one in his opinion and there was no changing his mind! I actually thought Jacks was a red (we sit in Broomloan) so was relieved when he said it was a yellow! Hagi’s yellow was a joke

Just watched the VARdict on BBC website and initially I though it was harsh(ish) but when Stuart Dougal shows the different angles, it is a clear red all day long. After he hits the ball he lifts and extends his leg. Studs at knee height.

Back