MOTM Poll St Johnstone v Rangers - 18:00 Wednesday - RangersTV

MOTM

• Total voters
The most pleasing thing this season is there are goals right the way through the team we’re not relying on Alfie all the time

That'll do for me. Another very professional performance. A bit scrappy in the 2nd half, but also some beautiful passages of play from us. Standout performances from Kamara, Hagi, Aribo, and Roofe. Although more goals would have been nice, i've no real complaints and it was a relief to see us back controlling the game tonight as we know we can do. A big improvement in our passing tonight over the last two fixtures. Two wicked passes that really cut St.Johnstone wide open. Lets hope we're hitting a good level of form in time for Jan 2nd

MOTM: Kamara and Aribo. I honestly can separate them. Both we pivotal to our victory tonight

Merry Xmas Rangers ... WATP!

What an absolute joy to take control of the game after a scrappy first 15 minutes, avoided getting involved in what they want (ie hoofball) and play the ball on the deck. Usually tense as a coiled spring bt that was easy on the nerves and the old ticker. Totally in charge. Aribo MOTM by a mile. Hagi second
That really was a brutal first 15 minutes, they tried to kick us off the park from the first minute.

Luckily it didn't phase us though and we turned the game winning it convincingly.

Superb result.

I’m all ears and happy to debate as it’s a very interesting situation and ultimately pretty important to how our season works out ......
My basic point is - this has been going on too long for it just to be a confidence thing. It could be that he’s high in confidence as he’s contributing to some degree elsewhere in the team. Although I’m not convinced with this narrative on here tbh.

But as a pure finisher - he’s miles off. To get himself into those positions - he needs to be fast and powerful not to mention instinctive and all those other things. All not there atm.
Once he gets one or two it be floodgates stuff.

Very steady performance and after the first 15 minutes completely controlled it. I would be minded to keep both Aribo and Hagi in for Saturday. If you take your chance you deserve to keep the shirt.

A difficult game on Saturday but fingers crossed we go out and perform because if we play how we can we will win.

Comfortable win after a few minutes of firing on all cylinders
Some great football and solid performances, my only small gripe? Slack ,lazy passing at times but overall a more polished performance from all involved.

Usual thuggery from them and blind refereeing at times.

Steady performance, great 3 points, but Saints TV must be the worse coverage ever, anyone who paid £17.50 for that must be furious.
me no commentary first 20 minutes
even surprised them showing the sending off a few times
mark Guidi enough said
seem to talk about who the players were getting sponsored by every 15 minutes
roddy grant was boring aswell
just glad saw the game and we won

I’m impressed with how we adapted to a very good tactical coach in the making

they gave goldson absolute no space and pressed our full Backs high but more importantly we adapted and beat them comfortably

Easy victory for us thought Kamara was mom have to give him it for his goal,hagi was immense and so was Aribo.Hibs are a better team than SJ but I can’t see them getting anything off us and I can’t see them sitting in which will suit us,no one can stop us.

Professional controlled performance.

Three points from a potential banana skin.

Best Aribo has been in a while and nice to see Hagi among the goals. Clean sheet too.

Very nice nights work.

Went for Hagi MOTM.

Did a lot of creative work, good shift, got hammered all night and bounced back and gave us a goal.

Think we got a wee bit more from him than Aribo and Kamara who I also thought were the best of the bunch.

Back