St mirren away cancellation email

It’s ok saying the SLO has said this and that the fans want for there money back the game was months ago there entitled to there money back tbh the fans should had it back a long time ago
I ain't arguing, I totally agree but take two minutes and think about the magnitude of the whole situation, the League was only called last week, refunds couldnt be given prior to that as nobody knew if games were going ahead or not, the country is still in lockdown and restrictions are in place for a reason, refunds will need to be sorted manually.... is the ticket office fully operational and fully staffed?

It’s ok saying the SLO has said this and that the fans want for there money back the game was months ago there entitled to there money back tbh the fans should had it back a long time ago

I don't think the club could really do anything until the game was formally cancelled.

I am sure it will be getting dealt with now, however with social distancing and working from home that is inevitably going to take a bit longer than usual.

I'm sure people will get the money refunded as soon as the club can sort it out.

I ain't arguing, I totally agree but take two minutes and think about the magnitude of the whole situation, the League was only called last week, refunds couldnt be given prior to that as nobody knew if games were going ahead or not, the country is still in lockdown and restrictions are in place for a reason, refunds will need to be sorted manually.... is the ticket office fully operational and fully staffed?
Yeah agree way you I’m no arguing either a just think the the fans should have had there money by now a hope they get it soon

So if the club didn't know the games would continue as the reason for not refunding the St Mirren tickets, then why did they offer vouchers weeks ago for our remaining home games, If our home games weren't going ahead then neither were any away games.

There is no excuses to refund our supporters, I'm actually sitting here wondering if people will be offered another voucher rather than a refund.

So if the club didn't know the games would continue as the reason for not refunding the St Mirren tickets, then why did they offer vouchers weeks ago for our remaining home games, If our home games weren't going ahead then neither were any away games.

There is no excuses to refund our supporters, I'm actually sitting here wondering if people will be offered another voucher rather than a refund.
They didn't offer vouchers weeks ago. They said they would provide vouchers in the event of the home games being cancelled, which has only recently been confirmed. Nobody has got these vouchers yet.

I'm sitting here wondering if people just spout pi5h for the sake of it.

There was also a small window where Leverkusen away tickets were for sale. Me and my mate bought them and unsure when they’ll get returned.

Back