St Mirren clearing the decks

There is a real prospect that the premier league could resemble a pub league with two giants next season (more so than it is already).

The standard could be abominable

Or to look at it another way. Clubs across all leagues are letting surplus/costly players out of contract leave. This will create a large pool of competent player available for clubs to pick up when the timing is right. With such a large pool of effectively unemployed players available wage demands will also fall assisting clubs in their pursuit of players. A further downside will be the transfer value of in contract players will also drop.

There is a real prospect that the premier league could resemble a pub league with two giants next season (more so than it is already).

The standard could be abominable

I mean, we already had amateurs running round in their replica Seedorf and Djorkaeff tops...

... And Hagi for the sake of balance (but I know which one I have money on living up to their name!

This is said every year and inevitably we end up losing at home to Hamilton.
The reason I said it is because the league is gonna be completely obliterated. This isnt a normap season were in for. So the point is more prevalent

Back