St mirren could have four players back for Sunday

It doesn't make much difference who's in or out if the defence is fine. Dundee United still had a decent defence and St Mirren will play the same game so its all about breaking that down and that's up to us. I fully expect a much better performance than last week but don't care as long as we win.

I know it's not the main point of the thread, but it's pretty poor that a player can't play while he's waiting for a test result back. I don't know what the process is, if it's the clubs who do it or a third party, but results should always be back in time.

This the mob who’s full squad got horsed 6-0 by a shite scum team aye?

Bring them on, somebody is going to take a hiding from us, I’m hoping its this mob.

This is very good news. I was worried game would still be called off if they lost anymore players. Sounds like they will be gaining a few. We will smash them.

It doesn't matter who they have back.

Even with a full squad they've won 3 games from 19 and haven't won since October.

Meanwhile since GVB joined, rangers have beaten sparta Prague, Hibs, hearts, Dundee Utd and Livi... All better sides than St Mirren.

We'll run over St Mirren on Sunday and go in to the break a minimum 6 points if not 8 or 9 clear.

If the players have had covid they'll be nowhere near the team.

If they were told to isolate as a close contact they'll probably play or be involved at some stage.

Won't make any difference if we are 100% focused with the correct players/tactics deployed.

They won’t have trained as much and might be less likely to sit in quite as much so it might be a bit better for us.

We’ve had a week to prepare on the training ground. They are in for a doing. Statement will be made.

Alnwick being back isnt really going to improve them, the keeper the other night played a blinder.
Tough one, would you rather play against 4 people who have done next to FA for 10 days that play the players on a high from the draw with them?

Thats disappointing news but I still reckon we can get a point if we up our game.

A full strength st Mirren isn't something that should concern us in all honesty. Also, fair play to him for being honest. Parking the bus is pretty much the only chance they have of taking something, we've done it in Europe in the past against Barca, Man Utd etc.

Just keep shooting at every opportunity the more they pack their defence the more chance there is of one of them deflecting a shot into their own net.

Back