St Mirren - Good laugh

Just to give the lunatic his 30 seconds, supposing he's right about how we achieve success domestically...how did we make the last 32 of the Europa, beating Porto feyenoord, Legia Warsaw Midtjylland etc.

NURSSSEEE!!!

Not normally one to look on opponents forums but its Monday and work is dragging in. This post has fairly brightened up my day:

"Sevco have 2 half decent players, Morelos and Kent.

They have the crowds and the match officials behind them to make up the lack of quality.

Put guys like Jack, Arfield, Kamara and Aribo in our side and they wouldn’t improve us"

Christ, Im as shocked they have a forum!!

Aribo and Jack would not improve St Mirren? I watched their play off with Dundee Utd last May and Lee Hodson looked a cut above!

We are 31 points ahead of them with 2 games in hand, and we still have half a season to play. I get that he doesn't watch us every week but the league is there for everyone to see. There is even a guy in the thread who backs him up.

Had more contact with St Mirren fans over the years and concluded early doors that they are a very strange breed. This just adds to their levels of stupidity. Oh an boooooooo.....

mentally challengeds that can't afford the bus fare is the easiest way to sum them up.

Not normally one to look on opponents forums but its Monday and work is dragging in. This post has fairly brightened up my day:

"Sevco have 2 half decent players, Morelos and Kent.

They have the crowds and the match officials behind them to make up the lack of quality.

Put guys like Jack, Arfield, Kamara and Aribo in our side and they wouldn’t improve us"

Aye.Right.

Back