Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

3pts any way we can is a must ,then we go again and keep pressure on them.
The treble is still there to be won or lost ,queation is,how badly do our team want it?.

Not expecting anything really the teams struggling for results in the league and would take more than a minor miracle to win the league now. Injuries will provide us with wingers that would make your eyes bleed today. Prove me wrong Rangers.

Not expecting anything really the teams struggling for results in the league and would take more than a minor miracle to win the league now. Injuries will provide us with wingers that would make your eyes bleed today. Prove me wrong Rangers.
Keep the faith, fellow Bear.

For the millionth time stop exaggerating!

One slip for an equally inept septic side means it's on again, hence the reason the entire country is tuning into both games today.

Without saying it publicly though.

The interview praises Tav and calls him a top player and huge attacking threat, but its maybe an area Tanser, (left back) thinks he and Kiltie (left winger) can target to get some joy.

Their left back and left winger and hardly going to try and target our left back, are they?

Of course it's where they are going to target in an attacking sense.

This is where Lafferty would go from having an ok season to turning it on when needed. Who is going to be that for us this year? Come on someone make yourself a hero.

GMPpaRyWMAAFabo

Expecting a really tough game here and don't have high expectations for a good performance.

1-0 Rangers.

Pleased to see Sterling playing a bit higher up the pitch, presumably wide right. Can't really grumble with the rest given the current injuries, though not expecting much down our left.

Random thought; why has releasing the team news an hour and 15 minutes before kick-off become a thing over the last couple of seasons?

Back