Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

Regardless of how injuries this team should have more than enough quality to beat St Mirren we are just being out fought. St Mirren aren’t exactly playing silky football here.
We have no imagination and no one willing to take any sort of control here.

Another absolutely shocking half from this team which has reached it's final destination as a Rangers side.

Diomande & Butland can stay

Anyone else is free to leave ASAP.

We are slow on both sides of the ball and lacking quality throughout the side. Watching us now, these shit teams lick their lips at playing us and this half has shown why regardless of how it finishes.

We need a total rebuild.

so f@cking predictable, sloppy passing, next to no movement , continually giving up possession, and the obligatory cheap goal conceded, even if we can get away with the points here today, I think its clear we haven't got it within ourselves to win this title

Watching that goal back, all started with Cantwell daydreaming at the halfway line letting the boy step infront of him and win the ball while he stood and watched
Fed up saying it, wish he'd just shut up and concentrate on playing even decent which would be a level up from most of his efforts thus far. Sick fed up of him to be honest, repeatedly flatters to deceive

Just not playing with any intensity or a team that wants to go on and win a league.

I can’t handle another season of watching Lundstrum receive the ball and just pass it backwards. It’s shitebag football and the easy option every time.

I'm really fed up with these players not one is good enough.
Playing as if they gave there minds on the summer already
Stop defending these clowns..
If the manager keeps tav lundstrum even balagun n dessers next season he will be in trouble early on
For the 1st time watching Rangers I have switched over.. awful to watch
Butland is.
Diomande is.
Cantwell is.
Sterling is.
McCausland is.
Ridvan is.

But they are all not good enough for you. Thank %^*& you are nowhere near Rangers management.

Back