Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Sunday - Sky Sports

We are predictable
Every manager knows that Clement has one plan and they set up to counter it with a back 3/5 and it works every time. He has no plan B.

Every cross is into the back post, they have 2 or 3 players over every time. The manager beteter address that at halftime of we are losing more goals.

He’s offside anyway. That is our Jack Butland! We’re not winning balls in the air in our own box! Yet another boot in the balls for us at half time!

If we hear the structure was good at full time again alarm bells should be sounding.

A team that doesnt look like it has any idea how to create or score.

A team that couldnt keep weans out a close.

A crazy collapse in performance levels.

Clement better get his finger out in the summer or he will be gone by November. Showing he is incapable of getting us to play with any speed or style.

I said the same on here weeks ago if he doesn’t make big changes and if the changes he makes are wrong, McInness will be in before Christmas.

I'm really fed up with these players not one is good enough.
Playing as if they gave there minds on the summer already
Stop defending these clowns..
If the manager keeps tav lundstrum even balagun n dessers next season he will be in trouble early on
For the 1st time watching Rangers I have switched over.. awful to watch
You won’t be missed :)

Dreadful in defence - they cannot defend, a midfield that’s non existent and absolutely brutal in attack.

A mess all over the park. Walking football, no intensity. Nothing changes.

Back